Software Engineer/ Analyst
De vacatureAs a Software Engineer/Analyst you will work within a highly skilled development team. Your main focus is to drive continuous improvements and provide excellent technical advice and innovation for our different products (including our Point-of-Sale, payment terminals, payment servers and Azure products). You are flexible and motivated to learn new and improve existing technologies. If needed you can handle smaller projects from concept till delivery.Functie eisen
- C# is more than seeing sharp things
- You have a strong analytical mindset and are able to drive projects from concept till delivery
- SQL has no secrets, database design and database performance tuning feels natural to you
- Angular or React has no secrets for you
- You love Azure technologies and can keep the cost under control
- C++ is great (or you don’t know it, but certainly want to learn)
- You always see continuous improvement and innovation opportunities
- You are eager to learn about our products
- You feel proud and responsible for what you deliver
- We are a global company, so the English language does not have any secrets for you
- Mentoring other engineers feels natural to you
Jouw belangrijkste taken1. Drive continuous improvements
2. Vacature Software Engineer/ Analyst | Cooder.be
3. You are flexible and motivated to learn new and improve existing technologies
4. You can handle smaller projects from concept till delivery
5. Gedeeltelijk vanuit huis
Over Dover Fueling SolutionsTokheim is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of fuel dispensing and automation equipment. With manufacturing centres and network of distributors in many countries around the globe, Tokheim offers customers a complete range of fuel dispensers and pumps, retail automation systems, payment terminals, media devices, replacement parts and upgrade kits. Tokheim has over 2,000 employees and is an operating company within Dover Fueling Solutions and the Dover Corporation.
Tokheim remains a company committed to meeting the needs of customers around the globe. We pride ourselves in being able to meet the entire fuel dispensing needs of customers, whatever size or type of service stations they own, wherever in the world they operate.
- Opgericht in 1890
- 1 kantoor
- 1000+ medewerkers
- 36 is de gemiddelde leeftijd
Wat kan je?
- Bachelor, Master denkniveau
- Medior werkniveau
- Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 2400 - € 5000 bruto per maand
- Glijdende werkuren
- Lease auto
- 13e maand
- Netto onkostenvergoeding
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 38-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 10-20 collega's
- Je werkt samen metSales, IT, Klantenservice, Marketing
- Focus opB2B
- Je werkt voornamelijk met Informatietechnologie en -diensten