Senior Manager Data Science / Machine Learning (fluent in Dutch), 10 - 12 years of experience
Brussels, All, Belgium
BRU000TP Requisition #
13 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
The Data and Analytics (DnA) team at EY Belgium financial services is growing, and we are developing a unique set of advisory propositions aligned to the market. We work together with various teams in Belgium and beyond, and we keep close to our clients, enabling them to solve complex business problems by exploiting data; we help articulate the big picture, while still keeping the precision to see the smallest of details.
Our innovative approach to unlocking information, thus solving many of our clients' biggest challenges in this area.
We provide expertise and delivery in four core areas of competency:
* Data Management, Architecture, Migration and Integration: providing the foundational layers for enterprise data accessibility, covering data sourcing and integration, data hub, data lake, data warehousing and data modelling, master data management and data rationalization and migration
* Data Quality and Governance: developing an organization that treats data as a critical enterprise asset and sources quality data for business use and regulatory compliance. This includes examining the fitness for purpose of data for specific business needs, data remediation, and the strategy, roles, policies and processes to effectively manage data through its lifecycle
* Reporting and Business Analytics design, architecture and implementation at enterprise and departmental levels, including data visualization. This comprises the end-to-end business analytics and reporting lifecycle across advisory and strategy, identifying compliance reporting trouble spots and delivering achievable roadmaps, to vendor selection, design and implementation
* Data Science: covering operational and in-stream analytics, predictive and prescriptive analytics, industry models and analytics enablement and governance. This provides actionable enterprise insight and delivers value from the right enterprise data. The area of Data Science includes multiple fields of study like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and is expected to be a key driver for growth in the coming years.
We are looking for experienced consultants with solid experience in Machine Learning solutions, who wish to apply their skills and knowledge working on topics such as risk management, end to end core business operations, customer intelligence, finance, cybersecurity and large digital transformations.
As a Machine Learning Professional, you will deliver key projects, and work on Machine Learning solutions, undertaking proof-of-concepts, and implementing these solutions end-to-end until the production environment, to help clients solve real business problems.
We thrive when we combine high performing team members from a variety of backgrounds. We are therefore looking for individuals with industry, consulting, delivery or vendor backgrounds; we will provide the required support to transition into the team if this is your first step into consultancy.
We are looking for candidates with the following profile:
* Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Mathematics, Applied Economics, etc.
* Experience in exploratory data analysis, statistical modeling, machine learning and data visualization - minimum 5 years in this field is a must
* Strong skills in relevant programming languages (e.g., Java, Python, R, SAS, …)
* Solid knowledge and hands-on experience with database management systems
* Strong communication, presentation and business and technical writing skills
* Fluency in Dutch, proficient business English; French is a plus.
The skills below are a differentiator
* Strong interest and business understanding of the Financial Services industry
* A PhD degree and publication records at relevant machine learning conferences (ICML, NIPS, KDD, …)
* Additional knowledge or experience in other Artificial Intelligence topics
* Experience with distributed computing and the Big Data ecosystem
* Familiar with NoSQL tools for exploiting unstructured information.
What working at EY offers
* You will be part of, and learn from, a team of experts passionate about their work, who deploy leading edge big data and analytics solutions
* You will get access to the best technologies and innovative equipment
* We provide extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management
* Joining our team in this exciting period of growth will offer you a variety of challenges, and the chance to put your mark on our clients' business, as well as further develop your professional career.
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a lifestyle balance.
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
At EY we are genuinely passionate about inclusion and we support individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.