Project Manager Renovation
You will be dedicated to the TEC Charleroi tramway project. This project covers the renovation of 45 Charleroi tramways in order to extend vehicles lifetimes and improve onboard comfort.
As Project Manager, you will have to:
- deliver projects according to QCD commitments of the baseline sold;
- serve clients and propose additional services to make business grow.
Network and links
The job holder reports directly to the Customer Services Business Director.
The job holder will functionally manage and coordinate the Project Core Team: Project Engineering Manager (PrEM), Project Planning Manager (PrPM), Project Industrial and Sourcing Manager (PrISM), Project Financial Manager (PrFM), Project Warranty Manager (PWM), Project Quality and Safety Manager (PrQSM).
The job holder will be Alstom's point of contact for his/her customers of the Railway Industry.
For the TEC Charleroi tramway project, the Project Manager is in charge to:
- Deliver project according to QCD commitments as specified at contract signature;
- Enroll, manage and obtain the commitments of each member the Project Core Team;
- Support Customer Director in proposing and negotiating variation orders with customer;
- Act in respect of applicable process and standards, and support the mission of the Project Quality and Safety Manager;
- Set up organisational and behaviour rules and pilot planning and resources to meet customers' needs;
- Demonstrate performance in :
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Resources Management
- Risk and Opportunities identification and Management
- Quality Management
- Communication Manage
- Report to Customer Services Business Director weekly updates and contributes to the consolidation of project reporting (project dashboard and project indicators).
Medium/Long term generic objectives:
- Contribute to build on return of experience in order to:
- Improve the operational reliability
- Give feedback to the Tender team about the reliability of costing
- Allow the set-up of predictive maintenance
- Develop customer portfolio by proposing spontaneous offers and services adapted
The job is located in Charleroi (Belgium). Travels about 20% of time.
Tenders, Electrical, Warranty, Windows, Scope Management, Active listening, Project Engineering, Communication, Expense Management, Resource Management, Project planning, Management, Consolidation, Finance Project, SAP, Dashboard, Negotiation, Technology, Business Services, Renovation, Automobile, Interfaces, Telecommunication, Vehicles, Language Skills, Health & Safety, Networks, Industrial, Leadership, Cost accounting, Management, Reporting, French, Dutch, Team Management, Engagement, Rules, Politics, Education, Sourcing, Automation