Project Manager large-scale business software
- You take responsibility for the successful implementation of WHATSON for key customer accounts. Delivering the commitments towards the customers and transitioning the project into customer services operations is your focus.
- You lead and inspire a MEDIAGENIX project team (business consultant, functional analysts, implementers, software developers, testers,...) by keeping the team members motivated and on track. You are responsible for the overall project & team performance.
- You will work on customer proposals together with our business development team for new project implementations, additional change requests or upgrade services.
- You will keep the project status up-to-date in our finance systems and will regularly report the accurate project status to the delivery management team.
- You will work closely together with our product development team and will align the customer project planning with the WHATSON product roadmap and release planning.
- You are a project manager with experience (5 7 years) in the implementation of large-scale business applications in a variety of customer organizations & sectors.
- You are a business change manager, with a solid background, having hands-on experience with a variety of project management methodologies (such as Agile, PMBOK or Prince2), used to working with lean & agile software development processes.
- You preferably have implemented first cloud projects and you are used to working on multiple customer projects in parallel.
- You build relationships easily and you have excellent communication and people management skills. Your consulting, judgement & decision-making skills make you stand out.
- Having experience with the broadcasting industry or broadcasting management systems (BMS) is an asset.
- You master English and French fluently, both spoken and written.
- You will actively participate in our Project Managers community, sharing your knowledge and best practices and working on internal improvement projects.
- Information security is at the core of our business, so it is of paramount importance that you respect the specific security provisions related to the execution of your job.
- You dont need sponsorship to live and work in Belgium.
- We offer a competitive salary, including many benefits.
- MEDIAGENIX cares for its employees and therefor offers a healthy work/life balance.
- You grow = We grow! We assure the development of your talents and continuous coaching and support.
We are a human-centered employer, we speak up, dare, share and keep promises made. Come join the tribe!
When you are enjoying content on TV, radio, smartphone, tablet or PC, you are also watching the works of the team that helps put that content right there. The mission of this awesome tribe is to enable renowned media companies worldwide to bring content to the viewer in the most efficient and future-proof way.
Our customers include public and commercial radio and TV stations, on-demand platforms, OTT streamers, telcos and their service providers. BBC, Discovery, Disney, Viacom, ... they all go for growth in this excitingly fast-paced media world.
To help them grow, we deliver innovative software solutionson premise or web-based in the cloudthat optimise the life cycle of their content across channels and services. These modular solutions constitute the most advanced and efficient backbone for media operations, streamlining the content supply chain from acquisition over planning, scheduling and rights management to publication and beyond.
The state-of-the-art technologies we use, our agile development methodologies, the transparent way in which we collaborate as a team , and the inspiring co-creation with our customers have taken us to the top of tech vendors in the international media world. Join us on this magnificent journey.