Belgium, Flanders , Flemish Brabant
Finance / Tax / Insurance
INT00000319 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom is the benchmark in innovative multitechnical facilities and services for the infrastructure, buildings, industry, energy and oil & gas sectors. Its expertise covers a wide range of disciplines, including electricity, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, piping, automation and maintenance. ENGIE Fabricom and its subsidiaries in Belgium and Luxembourg together have 5,400 employees who contribute towards improving energy performance, sustainability and quality of life.
ENGIE Axima, ENGIE Fabricom and ENGIE Cofely (in Belgium and Luxembourg), ENGIE (in the Netherlands) and their subsidiaries together form the Benelux division of ENGIE Services. They operate as separate units, but work together commercially and operationally to meet their customers' needs for multitechnical services as efficiently as possible. Altogether, they have 22,000 employees.
ENGIE Services is a business line of the ENGIE Group, which has some 100,000 employees.
For our division International Operations (Grimbergen) - active in Oil, Gas & Energy projects within Europe - we are looking for a (m/f): Project Controller.
* you are responsible for setting the [INS: project work :INS] breakdown structure in line with the contract
* you organise an efficient and effective administration for the project, including procedures, time schedules, ratios, budgets, information systems, billing, reporting,…
* for procurement and subcontracting you are the liaison between central procurement and contract needs, and will assure that procurement and subcontracting is in line with our policy, the specifications and budgets
* furthermore, you control the delivered results versus what was agreed in the contract and you will report the project progress, exceptions and advice the appropriate actions to the project manager
* you have a technical engineering degree
* you have a first experience in managing and co-ordinating technical projects
* you are a team player, have a practical and pro-active approach, and are service minded
* trilingual: Dutch/English/French
* willingness to go abroad (mainly Europe) with a fixed rotation schedule
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Nancy Mortier - +32 3 280 09 19
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.