Procurement Category Manager - IT & PS (V00098)
Corporate Services , Brussel , Onbepaalde duur
As market leader Vinçotte acts as an important point of reference regarding quality, security and environmental issues. Together with our 1.700 employees we daily deliver a significant contribution to the security of people & assets, the protection of the environment, the quality of production & construction and company safety regulations regarding installations and infrastructure. Inspection, control, certification, consultancy and training form our main activities. To guarantee an optimal service and customer relationship, we deliver our services from different locations in Belgium.
We are currently looking for a
PROCUREMENT CATEGORY MANAGER
for categories : IT & Professional Services
based in Vilvoorde or Gembloux (or in one of our other offices)
* You are in charge for a spend budget of € 21 M.
* You are responsible for the end-to-end sourcing process for the spend in the scope of these categories.
* You will define the appropriate category sourcing strategy and will recommend action plans and KPIs in line with Vinçotte's corporate strategy.
* You will manage and monitor all actions towards the suppliers of your portfolio.
* You will mitigate risks & capture opportunities for short and midterm decisions.
* You will identify sourcing benefits in terms of savings, value for spend and predictability.
* You will capture and recommend Total Cost of Ownership strategy options.
* You are responsible for managing the preferred suppliers of your categories: creation/update of the master data.
* You will build market intelligence by understanding the market dynamics, the main drivers & the players in the value chain of your categories.
* You will negotiate prices, terms and conditions of the articles within your categories.
* You will coordinate the updates of the catalogue articles together with your colleagues of Procurement Operations.
* You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function.
* You possess a bachelor or a master degree in supply chain management, economics, finance, operations, engineering or another related area.
* You have in-depth knowledge of sourcing and procurement best practices and systems.
* You have proven negotiation experience in the context of large commercial deals.
* You possess a profound understanding of relevant regulatory requirements to mitigate legal risks.
* You are able to listen to and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, to develop a value proposition and "sell" and run procurement as an internal service business.
* You are analytic, result-oriented and a team player.
* You possess strategic vision and you are customer focused.
* Dutch is your native language and you have strong verbal and written communication skills in French and English.