People Analytics Project Lead
Date: Jun 1, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our People Analytics Team, based in our Headquarter in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: People Analytics Project Lead.
Are you analytical with innovative capacities? At UCB that makes you an 'analyvative' person. This unique blend of talent means you are good at processing facts to forge new solutions for patients.
As a UCB 'analyvative' person and People Analytics Project Lead you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Lead People Analytics projects in which you drive recommendations and decision making at senior management level.
* Act as an active partner to HR and functional leaders.
* Diagnose business needs, perform research and analyses on a broad spectrum of people-related business questions, and transforming insights into compelling stories that lead to actions and impactful results.
* Use your very strong analytical and storytelling skills, a passion for using data as well as experience in working across a variety of data analyses.
* Manage international HR projects and be exposed to UCB's global senior management.
As a UCB 'analyvative' person and People Analytics Project Lead you will contribute by:
* Leading global People Analytics projects and providing expertise to internal stakeholders from all regions as well as helping building data interpretation capabilities across the world
* Acting as an 'analytics translator' for all stakeholders, i.e. business leaders, HR stakeholders, IT Advanced Analytics, or HR Technology team
* Bringing a depth of understanding to how the analysis of complex organizational and people data could unlock fresh insights that address their talent and business-related challenges
* Applying your expertise in data analysis to generate and interpret complex global HR statistics, as well as prepare reports, presentations, projections or dashboards that provide insights to the senior management and drive improvements
* Facilitating and monitoring data collection as well as bringing together UCB-specific data and outside research, always steeringing global and cross-functional cooperation and exchange
* Communicating statistical results, along with implications, to non-technical audiences at all levels
* Partnering with internal and external teams to automate or streamline data collection processes
* Monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported as well as addressing issues and working to solve root cause process or systems issues in partnership with other internal or external teams
* Leveraging tools, such as SuccessFactors, Qlik, R and Excel to drive efficient analytics
For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Background in Organizational, Social or Data Sciences
* 3-5 years of experience performing and overseeing analytical projects
* Experience in leading projects in an international and / or intercultural environment in English
* Affinity with statistics and data analytics combined with a structured and target-oriented working approach
* Comfortable acting as consultant to the business and supporting them throughout the entire process (from phrasing the business question to translating insights into actions)
* Strong interest in working with HR or organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, performance, recruiting metrics, engagement, diversity, inclusion, talent pipeline and other people metrics) and maximizing people value
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
* Team orientation and exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Analytics, Data Analyst, Management, Data, Research