Operation Manager Brussels
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels, Brussels - ENGIE Tower
BXL00000111 Requisition #
Brussels Operations holds today c.a. 450 employees and focuses on operation and maintenance of buildings in the Brussels area (Tertiary, sports centres, hospitals, datacentres, banks, media, etc.), the supplies of facility services and energy efficiency solutions. In order to support its development, ENGIE Cofely seeks an: Operations Manager, Brussels (m/f).
* you will be responsible for managing the operations in Brussels, which is organised in 6 Areas. More specifically, this person will ensure
o sets the strategy and goals with the team
o defines organisation that delivers expected results
o key customer relationship
o business development:
# supports teams to deliver proposals and negotiating contracts
# develops projects (ESCO, EPC,…)
+ human resources
o communicates strategy and goals, company informations
o ensures people motivation and adherence to the company culture
o generates and manages change
o identifies, hires and develops potentials
o sets training & development policies
o manages Safety rules and ensures results
o ensures budget preparation
o responsible for P&L
o prepares Business Quarterly Reviews
+ member of the Company Management Team, H&S Committee, Company Council (CE-OR)
* you are an industrial or civil engineer mechanical, electrical or electromechanical, ideally completed by a business education with a min. of 10 years' experience in building or/and industry technics and people management
* knowledge of building technics, HVAC and electrical installations is a strong asset
* knowledge of energy efficiency concepts is an asset
* you are trilingual Dutch/French/English
* enhanced keadership skills
* good interpersonal and communication skills
* commercial & entrepreneurial skills
* "Hands-on & Doer"; result driven
* stress resistant
* open to digital technologies
ENGIE Cofely is the leader in Belgium in Technical Maintenance, Energy Efficiency and Facility Management. Cofely Services achieved a turnover in 2018 of € 360 million and employs 2,200 people.
ENGIE Cofely offers you
At ENGIE Cofely you are part of an exciting and varied working environment in which various techniques are used. You manage your customers and their sites in your region yourself and you are trained in the latest technologies. In your job you combine a lot of teamwork with the necessary independence. Your salary package is supplemented with interesting extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance and 15 ADV days.
Your HR contact person
Workplace: Boulevard Simon Bolivarlaan 34-36, 1000 Brussels
* Posting Date: May 28, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.