IT Technical Expert in projects for Technical Services
* Requisition ID: WD167144
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: May 17, 2018 1:13 PM
* Functional area: IT
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
Within Vaccines GSK TECH (IT) department we are looking for a SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) technical expert to strengthen our team supporting Technical Services.
* Be part of a team supporting Technical services departments across GSK Vaccines sites (Europe, North America and Asia)
* Formalize user stories and prioritize them to maximize the value of our Technology solutions, lead their development and qualification
* Communicate to the end users the technical solution in an understandable way and support them in the usage of the solution.
* Promote innovative solutions within the Tech department through official communication channels
Why You?Basic qualifications:
* Education: Master degree in IT, Engineering, Commercial Engineering or equivalent.
* Strong knowledge of SAP Plant maintenance and good knowledge of Technical services process (maintenance, calibration and validation of equipment)
* Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
Experience in a pharmaceutical company is a plus
* Knowledge of SAP Quality Management, SAP Warehouse Management and/or SAP Fiori is a plus
* You have a team spirit attitude and are able to work in agile mode with focus on delivering
* You are curious, proactive, resilient, enthusiast and motivated
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
The Information and Management Systems provides a vital business foundation that enables all of our employees to communicate, collaborate and achieve more through the application of the very latest technologies. In addition to developing better ways of working, the IT team also delivers a comprehensive day-to-day support service to all staff members.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.