IT Supply Chain - Program Manager
Date: Apr 30, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Within the global UCB IT organization, the IT Supply Chain group is playing a crucial role in defining the digital roadmap, enabling the Technical & Supply strategy and priorities, and ensuring efficient operation of our applications.
The Global Supply Chain department is currently working on its digital transformation, and new capabilities in Analytics and IoT will be core to enable our Patient Value Strategy.
We are looking for a unique individual to strengthen our team. As the IT Supply Chain program manager, you will master the Global Supply Chain Data Foundation and Flows (Internally and Externally). By working with the system Solution Experts and Data owners, you will help to create the visibility on the datasets and contribute in deepening UCB's ability to unlock the power of data.
Next to creating and owning this Data Foundation, you will act as a Connector and Translator in core analytics initiatives. You speak the language of both technical team as well as the business partners and as such connect the different domains. You like challenges and take accountability to deliver.
One of your main program will be the adherence to the serialization regulations. Serialization is a key activity for UCB to ensure patient safety and compliance with local regulations. Your role will be central in the project execution by leading the project team, driving the communication between the different actors and managing the stakeholders relationship.
The role is based in Belgium.
Your main responsibilities
As the IT Supply Chain Program Manager, you will:
* Partner with your stakeholders: Create strong relationship and communicate with your stakeholders. Together with them, define the strategic evolution of our system landscape.
* Deliver projects and programs: Manage your project teams by closely following the projects progress and always privileging open and transparent communication and collaboration. Take ownership to deliver the projects on time, budget and with the required quality. Report to the UCB senior management on the program status and escalate any potential risk.
* Define the operating model: Ensure the right operational support model and organization are in place to deliver, document and support the UCB solution(s).
* Drive innovation: Stay up to date in terms of new technologies and market trends to evaluate each opportunity of evolution for UCB. Collaborate with the external partners (suppliers, pharma companies, Contract Manufacturing Organizations , 3^rd Party Logistic Providers , ….) to stay informed about the technology trends within the pharmaceutical sector.
* Contribute in the definition of the future technology roadmap by identifying value adding technology opportunities
You see yourself immediately when reading…
* Degree in business or engineering
* Supply Chain processes and the pharma environment are familiar for you
* Love working with multi-functional teams in a global organization
* Entrepreneurial mindset - always eager to learn and inspire others
* You can easily switch from an IT discussion to a senior management presentation, as you have the ability to adapt your communication level to your audience
* Fast paced, changing environment doesn't scare you. On the contrary, you transform complex challenges into manageable opportunities thanks to your can-do attitude
* Managing multiple projects and priorities comes naturally to you
* You are a team player strongly focused on providing results
* You are digital minded and you can directly see how new technologies could help achieve our organization's objectives
* As we are working in a global environment, you can communicate fluently in English
Why you should apply
Do you want to bring real value to patients living with severe diseases while driving innovation forward?
Join UCB's dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment. You will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal development opportunities.
Tell us what makes you the perfect match to our team and join one of the most dynamic & forward looking IT organizations in the world.
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Program Manager, Supply Chain, Supply, Engineer, Operations, Management, Engineering