IT Service Management Lead
Date: Jun 24, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
IT Service Management Lead
Location: Braine l'Alleud
Within the global UCB IT organization, the IT Infrastructure organization is playing a critical role in understanding and planning for new business process and technology paradigms aiming at connecting patients, science and solutions.
We are looking for a unique individual to strengthen our team.
As the IT Service Management Lead, responsible for the design, transformation and growth of all aspects of information technology service management. This key organizational leader will be providing leadership and strategic direction to develop and implement IT Service Management (ITSM) processes and tools.
Also responsible for leading, managing, and developing the service management functions within the Information Technology organization which is embracing the latest IT technologies and business processes related to: converged voice and data networks, hybrid cloud architecture, automation, cloud outsourced services, IT devops platforms, etc. This includes the management of ITIL-based service operations and related transitions activities.
The role is based in Belgium.
Your main responsibilities
As the IT Service Management Lead,
* Provides leadership and strategic direction in the development and execution of IT Service Management processes and tools
* Builds and maintains a standard set of service integration delivery processes and tools that will provide the right level of governance for all IT teams, and that will contribute to customer satisfaction
* Participates in business portfolio, demand management processes, and actively engages service providers to deliver on stakeholder and client satisfaction
* Promotes compliance with service integration standard processes and tools
* Govern and lead asset management, configuration management, release and change Management
* Implementation of ITIL best practices and continuous service improvements
* Facilitates services integration for current and future capacity requirements
* Manages business and operational viability of service levels
* Implements key performance indicators and metrics to demonstrate continuous improvement of service level reporting for service integration and alignment with the industry
* Oversees and monitors service provider for configuration management and change & release management processes
* Supports and promotes adherence to IT standards, processes and policies (i.e. IT Service Management , IT Governance and IT Compliancy, etc.), and provides input for improvements to the appropriate process owners as needed
You see yourself immediately when reading…
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Business or Technology
* Knowledge of IT Service Management ( ITSM ) framework across Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operations, and Continuous Service Improvement and experience operating within or driving the foundation and implementation of one or more phases of the ITSM framework in your current or a previous role. ITIL certifications
* Knowledge of IT Infrastructure related to: converged voice and data networks, hybrid cloud architecture, automation, cloud outsourced services, IT devops platforms, …
* Determine and analyze IT Service Management KPIs and other metrics to manage and report on operational performance and ensure compliance with established OLAs and SLAs
* Financial management of department, projects and resources
* Good oral and written capabilities with demonstrated experience developing well-structured, logical, and audience-relevant communications
* Managing multiple projects and priorities comes naturally to you
* Coping with fast-paced, changing environment. You easily switch between abstract and concrete solutions and can propose actionable next steps due to your can-do attitude
* Fluent in English
Why you should apply
Do you want to bring real value to patients living with severe diseases while driving innovation forward?
Join UCB's dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment. You will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal development opportunities.
Tell us what makes you the perfect match to #UCBITstarteam and join one of the most dynamic & forward looking IT organizations in the world.
Job Segment: Service Manager, Manager, Change Management, Customer Service, Management