IT Medical Information Lead
Date: Mar 29, 2019
Location: Anderlecht, Brussels, BE
At UCB we strive to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases. Our patients are at the heart of everything we do, whilst innovation and technology are recognized as key differentiators for UCB to deliver on our ambition level. If you have a shared passion for life sciences & technology than UCB is the place to be!
To strengthen our global IT medical team, we are looking for an IT Medical Information Lead, based in UCBs worldwide headquarter in Anderlecht, Belgium.
How will you impact the life of patients? By unlocking the value of UCBs scientific and medical information you will allow our patients and their health care professionals to ensure a safe and effective use of UCBs medicines.
As the IT Medical Information Lead, your main responsibilities will be :
* To design and deploy the new generation of IT medical information services and solutions that unleash the power of emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, data visualization and robotic process automation to name a few
* To act as a technology expert and accelerate the adoption of innovative tech solutions
* To take advantage of UCB's diversity, explore all the challenges and opportunities offered by your daily interactions with UCB colleagues in various department across the globe.
Interested? For this position, you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Love to envision and pitch elegantly simple solutions to complex problems
* Solid professional experience in a consulting, pre-sales or delivery function in a technology based environment
* Well-versed in concepts and approaches of artificial intelligence, data analytics & visualization
* Excellent communicator and presenter, including the ability to write persuasively
* Effective project management skills (in a consulting / research based environment)
* High energy to champion your ideas and thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and startup-like environment; you are creative, perpetually curious and have a relentless passion for challenging the status quo whereas ambiguity doesn't stifle you.
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Medical, Consulting, Project Manager, Healthcare, Technology, Research