IT Compliance Lead
Date: Jun 20, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Do you enjoy achieving success in the right way? Are you innovative and also mindful of the need to comply with various regulations and requirements? This remarkable blend of talent means you love to help build solutions, ensure we have the right levels of quality while minimizing levels of risk.
We are looking for a unique individual to strengthen our team.
The role is based in Braine L'alleud, Belgium
Your main responsibilities
* Engaging with colleagues to understand their business objectives and challenges whilst demonstrating how the IT Compliance organization is able to help them achieve the most beneficial outcomes.
* Lead, establish and communicate the vision, standards and guidelines for a sustainable compliant & quality focused organization - (IT validation strategy).
* Define, implement & perform quality reviews on systems (Project & support) within a technology or business area.
* Plan & manage validation and other compliance activities from a budget, planning & resource point of view.
* Oversee and own all regulated activities and the roadmap for a sustainable Compliance department within the assigned technology or business area.
* Provide guidance to project managers and liaise between the project manager and specialists on topics such as IT validation, Testing, GxP and other related topics.
You see yourself immediately when reading…
* University Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree. English a must, other languages a plus.
* High energy, analytical approach and attitude, using data and facts to support compliance recommendations.
* Several years of experience in areas such as business process design, IT systems validation, quality assurance/control, project management and a good understanding of SAP in general (supply chain, PM, QM)
* Demonstrable understanding of the computer systems validation process and GxP experience.
Why you should apply
Do you want to bring real value to patients living with severe diseases while driving innovation forward?
Join UCB's dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment. You will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal development opportunities.
Tell us what makes you the perfect match to #UCBITstarteam and join one of the most dynamic & forward looking IT organizations in the world.
Job Segment: Compliance, Engineer, ERP, Supply, SAP, Legal, Engineering, Technology, Operations