IT Commercial CRM
Date: Jan 23, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Commercial and Analytics team, based in our offices in Anderlecht, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: IT Commercial CRM.
Are you driven and enthusiastic in your approach? For UCB, you are a 'drivethusiastic' person. This very special blend of talent means you are pushed by a keenness to make a positive difference for patients.
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and IT Commercial CRM you like to work in an environment where you can:
* The opportunity to work in a dynamic, inspiring and innovative environment, within a multicultural and passionate team
* Access to cutting-edge technology
* The opportunity to make an impact and to evolve to diverse roles within the IT team
* Opportunity to travel to connect with our different regions in EMEA,US, LATAM & APAC
* Recognition for excellent work and compensation in line with your performance
* Navigate through rapid changes, flexibility and imagination to adapt
* Think "big picture" and identify changes which will result in the largest impact for patients
* You are highly motivation and the willingness to learn on a daily basis
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and IT Commercial CRM you will contribute by:
* To independently influences the business' approach to integrated CLRM & Omni-Chanel solutions. Influences strategy and decisions by thinking long-term, demonstrating adaptability and bringing focus to complexity.
* To partner with internal teams to advance CRM and Omni-Channel platforms, processes & reporting mechanisms to enable prompt, relevant, customer insights & leading indicators.
* To be accountable for project implementation of CLRM & Omni-Channel solutions that fit in technological framework of the company.
* To be responsible for providing commercial systems development leadership, guidance and oversight
* To evaluate and manage complex projects and to balance competing priorities; to determine when to escalate risks and to develop mitigation recommendations
* To play an active part in the identification of technology trends, assessment and setup of new CLRM and Omni-Channel functionalities
* To act as a key technical consultant for Closed Loop Relationship Management (CLRM) and Omni-Channel
* To establish a CLRM & Omni-Channel vision together with our stakeholders and turn these into reality
* To influence strategy and decisions by thinking long-term, demonstrating adaptability and bringing focus to complexity
* To ensure that all components of our CLRM & Omni-Channel landscape integrate effectively and meet all regulatory and compliance guidelines
* To ensure continuous improvement of our CLRM & Omni-Channel solutions and to allow business to increase time to market and value
* To be able to guide external resources and evaluate proposed technical solutions
* To work closely with our near-shore CLRM & Omni-Channel operations team and to monitor the service delivery
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Educated to a Master level in an IT or business-relevant discipline, or similar by experience
* +5 years project management experience in a process driven IT environment
* Good understanding of the use of digital solutions within the pharmaceutical industry (eDetailing, Websites, Mobile, Campaign Management, ...)
* Knowledge of Salesforce.com / Veeva
* Familiar with IT change/release management processes (SCRUM) or DevOps methodology
* Organisational change management and excellent communication skills (fluent in English)
* Proven entrepreneurial and self-management skills
Job Segment: Law, Pharmaceutical, CRM, Relationship Manager, Compliance, Legal, Science, Technology, Customer Service