Head of TSO Digital Program
Date: May 10, 2019
Location: Braine L'alleud, Walloon Brabant, BE
Head of Technical & Supply Operations
Technical & Supply Ops(TSO) - Business excellence
Location: Braine-L'alleud, Belgium
Help us transform patients' lives. At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our team and digital community, based in our Business Excellence Team in Braine-L'alleud, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of:
Head of Technical & Supply Operations Digital program.
Are you driven and enthusiastic in your approach? For UCB, you are a 'drivethusiastic' person. This very special blend of talent means you are pushed by a keenness to make a positive difference for patients.
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and Head of Technical & Supply Operations Digital program you like to work in an environment where you can:
play a crucial role in guiding and spearheading matters leading to the digital transformation program and its effectiveness while ensuring alignment and consistency with the IT strategy and the strategic pillars of the TSO organization:
* End to End Supply Chain
* Development of devices, new chemical and biological entities
* Manufacturing operations
The TSO Business Excellence group is responsible to setup the key Digital enablers through a functional community concept and the Head of TSO Digital is part of the UCB Digital Leadership
As a UCB 'drivethusiastic' person and Head of Technical & Supply Operations Digital program you will contribute by:
· Coaching, mentoring and guiding all relevant TSO leaders to align & progress the TSO digital agenda and opportunities towards efficiency improvements and new insights.
· Coordinating strategies, from vision to digital transformation programs, teams and roadmaps as well as leading the cultural changes towards predictive sciences, productivity and efficiency improvements in TSO and patient's satisfaction
· Delivering the TSO data platform model and associated transversal capabilities and organization and ensuring that the target information and data architecture is understood and implemented by the relevant team(s) and partner(s).
· Understanding and evaluating current and emerging data, analytic and reporting technology trends.
· Enabling and coordinating proof of value in partnership with the appropriate team(s)
· Building Business Cases to ensure positive business impacts of Digital initiatives
· Partnering with other functions to drive alignment between TSO functions, IT, finance and corporate digital initiatives within full respect of company policies and regulations.
· Communicating across the TSO organization and ensure key Digital stakeholders are aware and supportive of changes and their benefits.
· Acting as a trusted partner connecting regularly externally and internally with the different business units and IT to identify Data & Analytics opportunities in the TSO area that can contribute to build a common data and Artificial Intelligence roadmap that positively impacts our patients.
· Mastering the TSO data foundational, transversal and common digital capabilities (i.e. data architecture model, data flows overall, applicable tools and techniques).
· Being accountable for prioritizing projects through a portfolio approach, for developing tool boxes and solutions store, for maximizing the change journey to create value and better use data and advanced analytics capabilities.
For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
· You have a Master degree in a technical field/business/engineering with a strong Computer Science acumen OR Computer Science with a strong affinity toward scientific, industrial and supply operations.
· At least eight years of experience in a Quality, Supply Chain, Development or Operations environment required and three years of experience in bio/pharmaceuticals, biotechnology or life sciences industry.
· You are passionate about technology, digital, search for efficiencies and enjoy working with high energy individuals to solve new challenges.
· You create a vision and drive to it by leading complex cross-functional projects with an experience preferred in digital transformation.
· You have a good understanding of digitalization tools and techniques such as artificial intelligence, augmented realities, visualization and predictive tools, Modelling and Simulation (ie digital twins), Robotics, Advanced analytics and their impact on business process and end-user experience.
· You are agile and analytical, team player, enthusiastic and with a positive mindset to help/lead/coach teams and business leaders prioritize ideas, distilling them into strategies and tactics.
· Your show a strong expertise in Change management and coaching
· You are focused and decisive with ability to help/lead teams and business leaders prioritize ideas, distilling them into strategies and tactics
· You enjoy working with high energy individuals to solve new challenges
· You enhance overall efficiency of business process through digitalization transformation
· You are fluent in English with good command in French
To apply please go to www.ucb.com/careers.
Discover more about the remarkable UCB Talent Blends and how you can contribute to the mix at www.ucb.com/careers.
Job Segment: Biotech, Engineer, Supply, Computer Science, Data Architect, Science, Engineering, Operations, Technology, Data