Functional Analyst and Product Owner
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? As a Functional Analyst/Product Owner, you’ll get to work on a wide variety of tasks:
- You’ll help with planning and organizing functional interviews and working groups, working with the project manager.
- You’ll be in charge of the content and form of the documents drawn up, making sure to follow the Project Initiation Document guidelines.
- You’ll be the one carrying out the functional interviews and the working groups up to completion.
- You’ll monitor the scope within the pre-established framework (you’ll get guidance from the Project Manager or Technical Project Leader).
- You’ll be the one transferring the content of the functional design to the technical analyst/project leader, the technical architect, the development team and the test team.
- You’ll get to refine the functional design where necessary.
- You’ll plan, organize and draw up manuals in accordance with the Project Plan, in collaboration with the test coordinator.
- You’ll be providing functional support for call resolution.
- You’ll get to draw up the functional estimate for the realization of Change Requests. The Project Manager will always be there to discuss things if necessary.
- If you’ve got a grasp of Agile methods like Scrum, this’ll definitely come in handy.
Estimating, Change Requests, Project Initiation, Technical Design, Scrum, Functional Design, Functional Support, Agile Methods, Process Modelling, Creative Strategy, Frameworks, Strategies, Dutch, French, Technical Project, Team Development, Analysis, Business Process, Project planning, Investigations, Data modelling, Facilitation, Planning