Senior Finance Auditor
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Functions: Internal Audit
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905733974W
The Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) department is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Auditor position, to be based in Belgium (Flexible in location: Diegem or Beerse).
We believe everything we do is to provide guidance and insights, so that together we achieve with confidence. The Corporate Internal Audit department provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls is in place, in compliance with government and industry regulations.
The Senior Financial Auditor will perform audit reviews, as well as continuous testing and monitoring at the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices and Vision companies in the EMEA region. In addition, the auditor may be assigned to audits of other J&J business sectors and regions.
The Senior Financial Auditor position will be responsible for:
* Execution of the annual audit plan by leading and/or participating in various reviews (including Internal Control, Continuous Control, Pre-implementation, and other types of audits) at J&J affiliates.
* Performing audit planning and scoping, considering various risks, audit objectives and time parameters established.
* Serving as the Team Coordinator (Lead) on audits, liaising with affiliate management through all phases of the audit, identifying recommendations from the review and supervising audit staff.
* Interacting with all levels of management in CIA and at the affiliates, demonstrating written and verbal communication skills necessary to convey complex or routine audit and control processes, findings and recommendations to all levels of management.
* Cultivating a high-performing team by motivating, training and mentoring staff, while fostering culture of accountability and open communication.
* Participating and/or leading projects and ancillary teams established to achieve Department goals and objectives, including delivering trainings and presentations as needed, to the department and the affiliates. Innovating, challenging status quo, identifying new opportunities and business risks.
* Assisting in the development and implementation of current year and future audit strategies to support new and ongoing CIA transformation efforts.
* Partnering with IT and other subgroups within the department to ensure successful and harmonized implementation of strategies and processes across the organization.
Candidate must have strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and analytical skills, demonstrating intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism. Position requires knowledge of all common office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), along with the ability to master Internal Audit specific applications.
* A minimum of a BA/BS degree or relevant qualification is required in Accounting, Finance or other business discipline.
* An advanced degree (MBA or MS) is preferred.
* A minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
* Professional certification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA, CMA, CIA, CISA, CFE) is preferred. Part-qualified or willing to study will also be considered.
* Sarbanes-Oxley, Compliance and/or Audit experience is preferred.
* Fluency in multiple languages is preferred.
* Excellent analytical, technical and communication (written and verbal) skills are required.
* Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently or in group setting.
* Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization, effectively take on leadership roles in various functions, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to travel up to 40% annually is required (mostly outside of Belgium).
* This position will be located in Belgium. For international candidates, relocation would be on a self-funded basis.
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and an excellent infrastructure.
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
What's in it for you…?
"Caring for the world, one person at a time…"
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility. Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth. Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Non Operating Companies