Finance Business partner
Date: Jun 12, 2018
Location: Anderlecht, BE
Help us transform patients' lives.
At UCB, we put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease. Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
To strengthen our Finance department, based in our Head Quarters in Brussels, Belgium, we are looking to fill the position of: Finance Business Partner.
Does being a proactive person in the business of partnering make you feel great? Then you are a perfect 'propartnering' person for UCB. This very special blend of talent means you are adept at initiating collaboration to take patient comfort forward.
As a UCB 'propartnering' person and Finance Business Partner you like to work in an environment where you can:
* Positively challenge, influence
* Be a partner in planning and decision making
* Work with diverse teams in different geographies
As a UCB 'propartnering' person and Finance Business Partner you will contribute by:
* Working with Financial Planning and Analysis group to ensure timely and accurate financial analysis is generated based on standardized, high quality reporting.
* Focusing on delivering actionable insights and value driven proposals or Patient Value Practice Teams to achieve their objectives
* Driving dynamic resource allocation & prioritization within Practices and provides transparency for the resource allocation across UCB Group
* Taking joint responsibility (with Financial Planning and Analysis team) for Budget, Quarterly Forecasting and Long Term Plan process for the Practices, including the allocation of internal resources
* Understanding and reports risk and opportunities for the Practices, leading to an accurate Upside and Downside reporting and estimation of the year end landing
* Challenging resource allocation and proposes mitigation plan in case of deviation versus agreed targets
* Gets involved in key projects and alliances with strategic partners, provides analysis and offers insights and suggestions to drive enhanced performance in partnerships
* Supporting monthly, quarterly, and year-end close process by ensuring that accruals are consistent with IFRS
* Supporting the development and management of Capital Investments (CAPEX) for Practices. Develops and maintains an effective working relationship - partnership with Practice Leadership teams and key stakeholders
Interested? For this position you'll need the following education, experience and skills:
* Strong skills in financial analysis, forecasting, understanding of business drivers
* Proven experience of several years in controlling, preferably in international pharma / biopharma company
* Attention to detail and quality of work
* Ability to anticipate changes and risks and proactivity via alternative scenarios
* Experience in SAP, mainly FICO modules
* Good accounting knowledge (IFRS)
Job Segment: Financial, ERP, SAP, Finance, Technology