Enterprise Architect - IT Service Management & Operations and IT Business Management
We are looking for an experienced IT Enterprise Architect, with strong curiosity for technology, human skills and team spirit.
As part of the Euroclear IT Transformation, the Enterprise Architecture (EA) team was created 2 years ago, bringing together experienced business architects, application architects and technology architects. The EA Target Operating Model was clearly defined and is being implemented and embedded in the business and delivery organisation. The Enterprise Architecture practice has been developing. The EA transformation is still ongoing.
The vision is for the EA team to be the architectural thought leader and to work collaboratively with all business and IT partners to make them successful in achieving their ambitions. The EA Target Operating Model aims at
• Setting up a consistent architecture practice across the IT organisation, that supports two change management models (agile & existing waterfall);
• Implementing a top-down strategy-driven approach to change;
• Being able to support the new IT organisation.
The Enterprise Architecture team (EA) is a multi-disciplinary group of experienced architects in charge of:
• Defining the Enterprise Architecture directions and Standards aligned with the company strategy;
• Implementing a consistent architecture practice across Euroclear;
• Defining and documenting relevant Reference Architectures, Standards, and Roadmaps;
• Maintaining a multi-year IT plan and technology roadmap, and providing steer for the decisions on IT investments;
• Providing lightweight governance, guidance, and support for the delivery organisations across Euroclear worldwide.
• As an Enterprise Architect in the "EA Technology Services" team, you will be responsible for
• IT Service Management and Operations and IT Business Management,
• You will be the preferred point of contact for a n tribe of the IT Infrastructure and Operations division (GTS)
• You will collaborate closely with your colleagues in charge of other (parts of) IT domains.
• You will elaborate the vision of your domain in line with the strategic goals and directions, the technology standards, the Enterprise Architecture principles, the policies of Euroclear. You will define standards and patterns for your domain.
• You will guide and support the delivery organisations in order to make sure the architecture domain vision is adequately implemented.
• You cope with systems and problems of a complex nature that may span across functions / locations / organisations.
• You will contribute to the ongoing Enterprise Architecture transformation and continuous improvement of the EA function and practice, and in the embedding of the EA Target Operating Model into the delivery organisation.
• Enterprise / Domain Architect, with experience in Enterprise Architecture practice
• Past experience in the design of IT infrastructure, software development, cloud technology, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, in a security-focused environment
• Able to conduct apprehend broad and complex domains, and to provide structured recommendations adapted to the company context along different time horizons
• Analytical, result-oriented
• Team player, ready to share and coach others
• Good communicator (written and oral) in English
• Enterprise Architecture frameworks – e.g. TOGAF, IT4IT, IAF
• Enterprise Architecture modeling - e.g. Archimate
• Lean / Agile practices - e.g. Scrum, SAFe
• IT Business and Service Management processes and tools – ITIL, ITSM, TBM, ServiceNow, Apptio
• Data modelling and IT management data models such as CSDM, ATUM
• Familiarity / experience with
o ServiceNow, Splunk
o IT process automation
o Public Cloud platforms - MS Azure, AWS, or GCP
Our part of the deal
We offer an excellent opportunity to practice and further develop your talents in a highly knowledgeable, enthusiastic and motivated team.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of topics (across functional and technical domains) and stakeholders (across divisions, business lines & locations).
You will have the opportunity to influence and provide direction on some of the most strategic IT topics.
Area of Interest