Documentation Platform & Application Coordinator
* Requisition ID: WD160620
* Position: Full-Time Regular
* Open date: Mar 23, 2018 3:15 PM
* Functional area: Engineering
* Required degrees: Not Indicated
Select Locale Email a friend
Ensure system administration and programming on Document Management Platforms for engineering project documentation (technical, validation and project management) and on applications and tools owned by Engineering Support & Control.
- Ensure system administration role on Capex project documentation platform (ex. Agora) : monitoring and system follow-up, security, disk space, licenses, clean-up, etc... Testing (for example during platform upgrades) Ticket solving
- Use programmable language to automate business administration processes on Technical and Validation documentation platform
- Use I.T. technologies and programmable languages to maintain or develop Global Engineering applications (including data management, reporting andweb interfaces) like SQL Server, MS-Access, Visual Studio, .net, MS_Office VBA, etc…
Why You?Basic qualifications:
- Minimum level of education: Bachelor degree, area of specialization Information Technology
- 3 years of professional experience in system administration of documentation management platform and in programming
- Ability to develop and automate processes on data and documents in engineering.
- Ability to develop tools and applications on SQL Server, MS-Access, Visual Studio …
- Understanding the technology behind documentation management system and engineering data processing.
At GSK we provide a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. We also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. GSK is proud to promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish. GSK is an equal opportunity employer.
Once our pioneering treatments have been developed, they are manufactured to the highest standards and distributed across the regions that need them most. Accomplishing this as efficiently and quickly as possible can quite literally be a matter of life and death. So it's no wonder that more than 70% of our talented workforce is based within Global Industrial Operations - the essential business unit that manufactures and manages the entire vaccine supply process, from customer order to product dispatch on a global scale.
As the name suggests, it operates in a multi-national context across more than 17 sites around the world, working closely in tandem with colleagues from a variety of disciplines and professions.
The department is structured in operating units that focus on various aspects of the manufacturing and supply process. These include Industrialisation (overseeing the transfer of production from R&D to a commercial level), Supply Chain Management and Technical Services.
GSK is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies - is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
GSK Vaccines is one of the world's leading vaccine companies, with a comprehensive portfolio of 39 vaccines for infants, adolescents and adults and 15 more in development. We have more than 16,000 people working worldwide to deliver nearly 2 (1.9) million vaccines every day to people in around 90% (172) of the world's countries.
For further information, please visit www.gsk.com.