DATA INTEGRATION Service Specialist
DATA INTEGRATION Service Specialist
Locations: Beerse, Belgium
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 1905761193W
Within the Johnson and Johnson Information Technology organization (JJTS), there is a maturing Data & Analytics practice in EMEA, driving some of the most innovative and agile practices. Growth has been doubling, with increased demand foreseen for our expertise in Big Data, Data integration, Data Management, Analytics and Data Sciences services. JJTS Data & Analytics design, develop and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services, in order to meet J&J business requirements. We offer an open and highly collaborative environment, development based on LEAN principles and SDLC; with emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous improvement.
We are actively recruiting a specialist for Data Integration. This position should be located in
Belgium, with consideration to other J&J EMEA locations
The Service Specialist is responsible for developing and managing the EMEA Data & Analytics portfolio of Services and Software Development capability, to offer best in class
service to our business partners, for solutions in Data Integration.
Main tasks in the role:
* Be recognized as a 'Go-to expert' for the J&J business, when discussing Big Data and analytics solutions, requiring the integration of data using Amazon, Cloudera, Informatica, Talend and BI solutions.
* A client facing, mission critical role, that includes consulting with our Business Partners to steer requirements, develop solution alternatives, estimates and translating requirements into specific technical designs for large complex DW/BI solutions. A key component is also working with and influencing multiple cross functional teams.
* Working with all levels of the organization including IT VPs & Business VPs, to the daily
interaction with development teams and vendors contacts.
* Provide thought leadership to drive optimal, innovative, scalable and high performing solutions
* Demand planning, resource planning, technical oversight, and vendor management. Manage resource levels, guiding and shaping project and program team execution, driving development and testing standards, in support of our Business Unit customers.
* Oversee adherence to software quality standards, measures and testing methodologies ensuring quality delivery of specific services per schedule. Implement appropriate operational controls to drive metrics and use data to track against commitments. Develop standard architectures, technology service models, schemas, reference models, recipes, templates and reusable code that will drive continuous productivity, quality and cycle time improvements.
* Technical Environment stretches from ingestion of data typically using Talend or Informatica, extracting data from ERP systems like SAP/JDE, going into Hadoop data lakes, utilizing Big Data platforms (AWS Redshift / Teradata) , through to BI and visualization technologies (Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire, Cognos). New technology being adopted includes IMDG , Data Virtualization and Machine Learning/AI solutions.
* The position reports to the EMEA IT Manger for Data and Analytics and forms
* part of the global leadership team for Data and Analytics, as well as being part of the extended EMEA IT leadership.
* Proven leadership skills in enterprise data management
* 5 years (Teradata / AWS Redshift), SAP BW/BI, Data Lake/Hadoop, Data Integration
* Transformation ( Informatica / Talend ), Master Data Management, Business Intelligence,
* Visualization (MSTR/Cognos/Qlik/Spotfire/Tableau) and Advanced Analytics.
* 5+ years in the area of Big Data specifically
* 5+ years of experience in Software development best practices
* Knowledge and practice of Agile software development and or DevOps
* Bachelor's degree minimum. MBA optimal. Computer Science preferred.
* Experience with Enterprise Analytics solutions
* Experience with Automated testing
* Demonstrates strong analytical thinking; must be able to consume, understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data and complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings and their forecasted outcomes/implications.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present findings to stakeholders at all levels.
* Solid project management skills with a focus on timely and quality deliverables.
* Self-starter with ability to define goals and strategies and take risks without significant management oversight.
* Excellent organizational, diplomatic and problem-solving skills.
* Results oriented, high energy style and drive to success.
* Strong ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with brand marketing team, IT, agency partners and technology vendors.
* Detail oriented, with strong mathematical, analytical and reporting skills.
* A passion for keeping up with industry and technology trends.
* Ability to thrive in change. Fast, flexible, cooperative work style with ability to reprioritize at a moment's notice.
* Proven ability to improve daily work flows, job functions and processes to continuously optimize deliverable times and manage resources.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)