Data Analytics & RPA Consultant
Diegem, All, Belgium
DIE000UR Requisition #
11 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
In order to support the growth of our FAAS practice we are hiring Data Analytics and RPA Consultants.
The service offering of our team is structured around four pillars:
* Financial accounting and reporting excellence (Financial accounting excellence, Accounting compliance services (gaap conversion)).
* Improve your accounting through IT and process (Consolidation and reporting, Advanced processes and data analytics).
* Meet regulatory, governance and financing related needs (Corporate treasury, Corporate governance and regulation, Transaction accounting).
* Address other audit, attest & accounting impacts (Audit remediation, Data intelligence, Training services for business professionals).
Your responsibilities :
Provide data analytics services to help clients solve business problems, drive value, and gain strategy and insight from data. Use advanced data analysis techniques that leverage technology to process large volumes of data to perform complex computations in a scalable, reproducible and automated manner. Support information intelligence, including the collection, storage, usage and quality of information. Work as a key member of our team to implement integrated enterprise-wide reporting solutions for data transformation and delivery. Perform data analytics to help solve business challenges and achieve data automation, reconciliation, traceability, lineage and transparency. Use data analytics to provide actionable, timely and accurate data to drive business insights around technology enablement, digital transformation (e.g. RPA) and enterprise intelligence.
Manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, consistently delivering quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks and cultivate business development opportunities.
* Holding a degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Applied Sciences, (Commercial) Engineering or any other relevant field
* Experience in Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Business Analysis, process mapping, processes integration or process re-engineering
* Experience using at least one of these scripting language and tool : SQL, C++, C#, R, Python, Alteryx, ClickView, Tableau, Power BI,…
* Fluency in English and French or Dutch.
While not a must, hands-on experience in some of the following areas is a major differentiator:
* Robotics automation tools (Blueprism, Ui-path, Automation Anywhere) or prior software development experience
* Previous exposure to Blackline is a plus
Our offer :
A career with EY is not comparable with any other; with us, your competencies and your areas of interest will determine your future, so we offer you:
* A career path within a global leading consulting and audit firm, which will allow you to work with prominent national and global institutions
* A dynamic working environment with room for personal development and a position with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
* Challenging project journeys within a wide range of service offerings
* An environment that continuously stimulates personal development by tailor-made trainings.
* A clear career path and the opportunity to become part of a dynamic and growing team
* A competitive remuneration package including extended fringe benefits.
About EY :
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team up to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition - Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime - is a reality.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.