METALogic is a dynamic and fast-growing company specialized in the development of innovative solutions for materials research and corrosion control.
Our advanced expertise in diverse investigation techniques allows us to develop appropriate solutions for the integrity and life expectancy of industrial equipment and installations. Our customers are active in the chemical, petrochemical, steel industry and many other sectors.
To reinforce our team, METALogic is looking for a Corrosion / RBI Engineer.
- perform corrosion studies for the process industry
- execute software-based RBI-calculations and prepare inspection plans
- perform investigations such as failure analysis
- perform on-site inspections specifically field-metallography (replica)
You will receive professional guidance as well as in house training and a training-on-the job.
- You enjoyed a technical education (industrial engineer, bachelor with relevant experience)
- You are technically driven and would like to explore new technologies
- You are prepared to work on site at different locations in Benelux and France
- Knowledge of NDT techniques is a plus, as well as experience in inspection or maintenance of tanks, piping or pressure vessels
- Knowledge of or experience with replica investigation and/or corrosion is a plus.
- A high-tech, dynamic environment
- Training on-the-job
- Alternating technical challenges
- Competitive salary, based on your knowledge and experience