Junior Contract Manager - Diegem
BEL001BY Requisition #
20 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
EY, as a global firm, has been involved for many years with the European Institutions in large Audit Framework Contracts regarding the performance of audit and audit-related missions. Our Belgian firm coordinates and manages these Framework Contracts on behalf of the EY network worldwide.
In order to assist in the management of these framework contracts, we would like to expand our coordination team, and are looking for someone to support our Project Manager on the administrative and contract management aspects.
Under the supervision of the Project Manager you will:
* Assist with the planning of audit assignments including coordinating the planning aspects with other EY offices involved (EU 28 + other countries outside Europe);
* Check the mailbox on a daily basis and treat the emails concerning ongoing missions;
* Deal with questions from the clients, auditees, audit teams and local offices;
* Monitor progress and deadlines;
* Follow-up on the finalization and submission of reports to the client;
* Prepare and attend weekly status meetings;
* Prepare the budgets for the audit missions;
* Review the job's financials on a quarterly basis (budget vs actuals);
* Prepare the invoices on a regular basis and follow up on payment:
* Collect relevant documents from the respective actors;
* Compile the information and draft the billing details according to the contract rules;
* Provide the inter-office billing information when applicable;
* Submit the invoices to the Client.
Keep the overview and follow-up tools up to date;
Keep a proper filing for each mission (contracts, reports, invoices);
* Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English is of great importance. Given the international and multinational environment French and knowledge of any other EU official language would be considered an asset;
* You have (preferably) 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in contract management; recent graduates are also welcome to apply;
* You are flexible, dynamic, stress resistant, and able to work under pressure, juggling different tasks at the same time whilst respecting (daily) deadlines;
* You are efficient, rigorous and pay close attention to detail;
* You have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
* You are proactive and are able to anticipate, a problem solver who can propose and implement solutions;
* You are a fast learner with a strong capacity to work independently, as well as in a team;
* You like figures and are able to juggle them easily;
* You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially word and excel;
* You have an international mindset and an interest in the field of R&D and/or the EU funding environment.
* You will join a young, international, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
* We provide extensive training, including on soft skills and project management;
* We will support you to "learn on the job" from more experienced professionals in our team, who take on a coaching and mentoring role;
* We offer you an attractive remuneration package.
We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. We are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance.
At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Please write a cover letter to accompany your resume.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.