Business Development Executive for the EU Institutions - Brussels
Brussels, All, Belgium
Core Business Services
BRU000TK Requisition #
20 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
With this breadth of service offerings you have the opportunity to develop your career through a variety of experiences, mentoring and formal learning to ensure our employee value proposition - Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime - is a reality.
The EU Institutions represent one of the most important EY global clients. EY has a long standing relationships and a proud record of helping the European Commission and the EU Institutions to meet their challenges head-on, working closely with them to build trust and accountability, as well as in delivering policies that works better for European citizens.
Within the EU account team, we currently offer a career opportunity for a motivated Business Development Executive.
* Assist in determining the addressable market and competition;
* Actively contribute to the development of sales leads;
* Team with and influence EY subject matter experts to formulate the best strategy to serve the client;
* Assist with the implementation of a relationship management process for the account team and bridge existing relationships with new ones to be built on our value-based brand.
* Have a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated track record of success in business development in a public sector, solutions-oriented, professional services environment;
* High level of sales expertise in large accounts as well as strong leadership skills;
* Experience in managing complex public procurement processes and in EU procurement rules;
* Deep understanding of EU policies and priorities and capacity to build and sustain value-based relationships at senior management level;
* Master Degree in economic policy or business administration with relevant focus on the international and European dimension;
* Working experience and/or a proven established portfolio of relationships within EU institutions is considered as a plus;
* Previous experience in a big four or large multinational enterprise would be an asset.
* We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
* We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances and extensive fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, smart phone, health insurance, pension plan, etc).;
* We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing profession might require regular travel, and at times working at client sites, we are committed to help you achieve a work-life balance;
* At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.