08 Feb 18 Belgium Engineering
Materialise is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,400 employees worldwide. Materialise's mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Do you like learning and explaining complicated concepts? Do you want to come into contact with a large variety of different companies, from the automotive industry to toy makers? Are you looking for a technical role that offers a new challenge? Then you might just be the person we are looking for to join our team!
The Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite focuses on the users of high end 3D printers and their needs. The most successful software of the suite is Materialise Magics, which aids engineers and technicians to prepare parts for printing after the design step. Other products in the suite vary in functionality from design for additive manufacturing over automation software to a 3D printer controller.
As an Application Engineer, you will become an expert in our software and will guide our users by providing training and occasionally through technical support. Additionally you will be part of the pre-sales process to explain and demonstrate how our software can benefit their workflow.
* You master our software products;
* You give trainings to new and experienced customers to improve their skill and knowledge of our software products;
* You are the first point of contact for technical product questions;
* You convince clients and prospect users of the technical benefits of our software products for their business needs;
* You demonstrate the functioning, features and workflows of our software products to clients and prospect;
* You gather customer feedback and identify common customer needs and provide input to our product development teams.
Are you curious about our software? Get a sneak peek here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecIqgxk9ZCo
* You have an analytical mindset and can think outside of the box;
* You are communicative and you have commercial skills;
* You combine an interest in innovative technologies and 3D design with an understanding of complex software tools;
* You have very good communication skills in English and French; Other languages are considered a plus
* You are willing to travel regularly (on average 20%);
* Experience as an Application Engineer is a plus.
Materialise offers you
People are the cornerstone of Materialise and we treasure the talent, skills, and values of our employees very highly. We believe that maintaining the right environment and culture for employees is crucial for an organization's success. Therefore, we are devoted to building a global team of specialists in an open environment that favors personal growth. Programs have been put in place to keep our fair, direct company culture alive. Moreover, we proudly invest in personal development and offer challenging careers where employees are empowered to grow professionally as well as personally. You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis and we guarantee that no day will be the same. Your effort and energy will be rewarded with a competitive salary and with extralegal advantages. In order to have a good work-life balance, we offer you flexible working hours.
Apply to this job