Acuvue Account Manager
Eyesight is undervalued and undertreated-and we believe that it is our responsibility to help change this. At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we are united in our aspiration to partner with eye care professionals and help more people around the world preserve and restore sight for life.
For J&J Vision Care Belgium, we are currently looking for an Acuvue Account Manager.
In this role you have to build up and nurture a good relationship to (key) accounts, optical chains and key opinion leaders in the respected area.
You are also responsible for managing a number of clients in the optic market with consistent, balanced and profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
You interact and collaborate with all meaningful partners to (pro-) actively build an environment where sales results will be achieved.
You identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings. Meet or exceed financial goals for dedicated territory
* Finding opportunities and achieve the established sales objectives, including market penetration and development objectives in the prescribed territory.
* Achievement of the objectives of signed agreements and strategic plans with your clients within the assigned territory following the Commercial Policy
* Prepare and develop account strategic plan based on potential value of account, analyses of the current portfolio of products sold and agreed objectives. Look for new opportunities.
* Periodically analyze sales results, identification and conversion of opportunities, market size and competitors, to achieve an efficient commercial management that allows the achievement of sales goals.
* Administrative Management: daily reporting to monitor business activity (eg Reporting and daily use of reporting systems)
* Effective execution of Marketing campaigns in order to build conviction which shall change Belief & Behavior of HCP. Ability to share feedback with Marketing team about Competition, Strategy execution of team as a part of feedback.
* Communication and coordination of plans with each point of sale of customers with agreement.
* Schedules the frequency of their calls on the clients regarding company products. Adheres to coverage plan and frequency.
* After-sales follow-up and incident management with each client in the client portfolio
* Develop understanding of customer needs to identify sales opportunities. See opportunities and work with colleagues to deliver. With mentorship, develop an effective and efficient territory plan. Work with retailers and ensure that they are brand ambassadors for our products. Identify and train clients on new technologies and solutions through consult-instore, one-on-one sales calls, one-to-many training sessions
* Play an active role in sales meetings and identify team opportunities and share standard methodologies.
* Partner-up with key customers to consult, advise and influence in business development
* Regularly track the implementation, execution and impact of activities and performance of accounts
* Master's degree
* Minimum 2 years of sales experience
* Experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical environment is a plus
* Ability to translate the strategies into actionable and realistic engagement plans to ensure growth of ACUVUE products, in alignment with brand strategies
* You should have a minimum 3 year of successful sales experience (health industry preferred), with a documented track record of success (attainment to goals, awards, formal recognition) in those roles.
* Excellent listening skills and leadership, business insight, balancing objections, very good written and oral communication skills
* Effective in Sales analysis and corresponding strategic sales approaches.
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Proficient in French, Dutch and English
* Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
* Excellent organization skills
* Standout colleague
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)