Internal Communication Manager - Brussels
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the 'Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client an international biopharmaceutical company, located in Brussels, we are looking for an Internal Communication Manager.
- Define, plan and implement communication activities in line with the strategy of the company and the business priorities
- Manage Belgium internal communications (campaigns, events, employee communications, ad-hoc projects)
- Provide strategic communication advice to stakeholders according to business needs
- Liaise with communications counterparts in affiliates in order to deploy global communication campaigns
- Manage relations with external suppliers (such as communication/video/events agencies)
- University Degree in Communications or related field
- You have at least 5 year experience in
- managing projects
- planning and implementing communication activities
- creating content for communication campaigns
- You have strong communication and organization skills
- You can lead your team
- You can work with guidelines
- You speak fluently English and French
- A contract of determined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions (August till March)
- An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee, …)
- You will be part of an international company, where you will have the chance to develop yourself.
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com
Author Charlotte Van BrusselPosted on July 20, 2018July 21, 2018Categories Advanced - en, Communication Manager - en, Marketing - en, webbel - enTags Belgium, BRUSSELS, Bruxelles - Brussel, Enseignement Superieur - Hoger Onderwijs : Master, Marketing, Master, Université - Universiteit
Previous Previous post: Document Specialist - Braine-L'alleud
* Engineering/Life Sciences
* HR & Finance