Digital Marketing - Zaventem
ManpowerGroup Solutions: pleased to meet you
Back in the past, the most important asset was capital. Today, however, in the 'Human Age', the most important asset is human talent. Talent is the only real driver of economic growth and development. Attracting, stimulating and developing this talent is the biggest challenge for any company seeking to set itself apart from the rest. It is a challenge that ManpowerGroup Solutions accepts with relish.
Expertise. Innovation. Results.
ManpowerGroup Solutions delivers result-driven solutions and services based on human talent. We can respond to the immense challenges that our clients face every day. We match human talent to our clients' ambitions, to provide results that matter. Using our local and international contacts and skills, we deliver comprehensive, innovative solutions based on cooperation and hands-on creativity.
The leading global HR expert
ManpowerGroup Solutions is part of ManpowerGroup, one of the world's leading HR companies. With branches in 82 countries, 30,000 employees and 400,000 clients, we put 348 people to work across the world….every minute! We continuously provide innovative solutions for the world of work.
For more information, please see www.manpowergroup.be
For our client Microsoft, located in Zaventem, we are looking for a Digital Marketing. (Small Medium Business)
Your tasks will mainly be digital ones, but you will assist to offsite events too
* You will have to run marketing's plans
* You will lead projects
* You will communicate and coordinate with the sales division
* You are responsible for the marketing of all the products and devices of Microsoft
* You will make new proposals to improve the way of working and come up with good marketing's ideas
* You will design and execute performing Marketing Engines: content engagement, media reach, digital assets, to customer & through partner engagement
* Maximally leverage international assets & engines locally, and build local plans on top of the international foundations
* You have 3 to 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing
* You are pro-active and go getter with a passion for digital marketing
* You are open-minded and positive
* You can work independently, but you are a team player too
* You have a structured approach
* You can work with marketing planning tools
* You are willing to travel once a quarter to France, The Netherlands or inside Belgium
* You speak fluently English and French or English and Dutch
* Contract of undetermined duration with ManpowerGroup Solutions
* An interesting salary package and extra-legal advantages (mobile phone, meal vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, transportation fee…)
* Flexible work place
* We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
Interested? Send your CV to Laure.firstname.lastname@example.org
Author Charlotte Van BrusselPosted on June 18, 2018June 19, 2018Categories Advanced - en, Marketing - en, Marketing Officer - en, webbel - enTags 3ème degré - 3de graad, Belgium, Bruxelles - Brussel, Enseignement Secondaire - Secundair Onderwijs, Général - Algemeen, Marketing, ZAVENTEM
Previous Previous post: Briefing and Operations coordinator - BRUSSEL / BRUXELLES
* Engineering/Life Sciences
* HR & Finance