Talent Acquisition Officer (289821)
Job ID 289821 - Posted 26/01/2018 - Belgium - Leuven - Digital Factory - Human Resources - Experienced Professional - Permanent - Full time only
Job Description Print Preview
Apply Apply Using LinkedIn
TALENT ACQUISITON OFFICER EMEA
We are seeking an exceptional Talent Acquisition Officer to support Siemens PLM in attracting and securing the best talent in the market. You will be responsible for the recruitment and resource planning of some of our business and locations within Siemens PLM. The role will be based in Leuven, Belgium.
Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens PLM Software, is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, with more than nine million licensed seats and 77,000 customers worldwide. Siemens PLM Software is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products, Siemens PLM Software partners with our customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter.
Talent Acquisition is at the forefront of our Global HR program as we focus on delivering the highest quality of hires to our business, whilst reducing time to hire. We recruit for a wide variety of skills with particular focus in the engineering and high tech sectors. We are a committed global team working in a culture of collaboration and inclusion. By bringing our many diverse individual talents together, we are providing services and solutions that add real and sustained value for our customers.
What are my responsibilities?
* You manage the end to end recruitment process for projects under your responsibilities (intake, sourcing, interview process, onboarding).
* You write compelling job descriptions to achieve maximum visibility for our job offers
* You advise hiring managers on the best recruitment strategy (channels).
* You interview the longlist (telephone, Skype, Face-to-face) and present a shortlist to the hiring manager
* You coordinate all subsequent interviews and keep in close contact with the candidate throughout the process, assuring an excellent candidate experience
* You will help positioning Siemens as an "Employer of Choice"
* You will represent Siemens PLM on job fairs and other recruitment activities
* You will report on recruitment metrics and KPI's
* You collaborate on projects to continuously improve our recruitment process (PSL's, candidate experience, ATS, employer branding etc.)
* You are educated to degree level in a relevant subject
* You have a couple of years of experience as a corporate recruiter or within a recruitment agency, ideally in an engineering or high tech setting
* You have extensive experience in search (social media, job boards, etc.) and are capable of coming up with creative sourcing strategies
* You understand competency based recruitment
* You are fluent in French and English, any other language is a plus
* Experience in an international, matrix environment is a plus
* You are a strong relationship builder, capable of quickly get buy-in from hiring managers and candidates
* You have strong networking skills and can attract top talent to the Siemens PLM brand
* You bring strong intercultural awareness
* You can work independently
* You are flexible, resilient, pragmatic and resourceful