Software Development Engineer - 1900158
Barco Entertainment is looking for an embedded software engineer to join an international team (located in Belgium, Norway & India) of around 20 developers who develop software that supports projectors in different markets & contexts like cinema, concerts & festivals, flight simulators, home theatres, VR installations, ...
Depending on your interest & profile, you can join one of 4 subteams.
* Within your subteam of about 5 developers, you create high-quality SW deliverables while using C++14
* To deliver that good quality result, you create your own test scripts which are in line with our coding standards
* You participate in the agile way of working that is used in the team
We are looking for a new colleague who...
* Holds a bachelor or master degree in software development
* Is used to working in a Linux environment
* Has software development skills in C++11/14
* Is familiar with the GNU toolchain
* Has experience with GIT is a plus
* Has experience with Python is a plus
* Is open to object oriented thinking/development
* An interesting, challenging job with lots of autonomy
* A high-tech environment in our new headquarters
* Continuous training & development opportunities through our very own Barco University
* Barco was awarded the Top Employer label 2016 for its excellent working conditions.