Senior Manager/Director Cyber Vigilance & Resilience (180000AQ)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
* Become part of Deloitte's Cyber Risk practice, widely acknowledged as the leading security advisory practice in the world and eminently qualified to help clients respond to evolving cyber threats in a secure, vigilant, and resilient manner.
* Join a team of more than 50 experts in Belgium, focusing on cyber strategy and cyber security
* Work in different industries, in Belgium and abroad
* Have an interesting career track with real growth opportunities
* Work in our brand new Gateway building at Zaventem Airport
Sounds good? Let's discuss
Why you get out of bed every morning:
As a Senior Manager/Director Cyber Vigilance & Resilience you are in charge of an experienced team of cyber security professionals. You will contribute to the growth of our Cyber Risk practice due to your strategic insights and business development skills.
Together with your team, you will assist our clients among others in the following domains:
* Assessing the maturity of cyber security capabilities and defining a strategy for risk mitigation.
* Managing holistic security testing engagements to simulate an adversary and showing both how vulnerable the client is as well as training their defensive team.
* Getting threat insights and intelligence to enable our clients to effectively manage risks.
* Architecting, designing and implementing cyber analytics solutions.
* Performing response and recovery activities for high profile technology disruptions including cyber-attacks and other crises scenarios.
Apply now and find your fit!
* As a cyber security professional you have the necessary knowledge of current best practices combined with out-of-the-box thinking to help our clients addressing the challenges they face in mitigating their cyber security threats.
* You obtained a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (including expertise in the domains mentioned above, people management and business development experience), preferably in a consultancy environment or client-facing role.
* You display a strong interest in technical and organizational aspects of cyber security.
* Specific competencies in security standards (such as ISO 27001, NIST, etc.) and security or technical certifications are a plus.
* Your approach is client- and result-oriented. You have an analytical mindset, can work autonomously and can handle multiple projects simultaneously and the pressure of deadlines.
* Able to communicate with senior leaders at our clients and making sound recommendations on mitigation and prevention techniques.
* You have fluent language skills (English and preferably also Dutch or French) and you are a real team player.
What's in it for you?
* Become part of an innovative and challenging company where personal and professional development are key. All this within a pleasant, vibrant working atmosphere with room for team building and fun
* A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching. We enjoy to continuously make you better. In your development we will invest (you do the rest).
* An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits
* A brand new high tech working environment at the Gateway building at Zaventem Airport, where the paint is still wet
: Risk Advisory
: Risk Advisory