Select which Site you would like to reach:
Software Engineer Drupal (2018 - G35)
Our clients' end-users are increasingly demanding more personalized relevant content, seamlessly delivered via multiple channels with faster, instantaneous responses in new innovative ways. They are driving the need for new standards and outside-in transformation of companies. This opens-up a completely new spectrum of opportunities for our clients to increase customer advocacy and drive growth.
Capgemini provides a one-stop digital transformation capability through his global Digital Customer Experience (DCX) service line. It includes market-leading research, real deep and broad technology and innovation know-how, as well as SaaS-based integration assets and other IP assets. These are supported by a best-of-breed digital partner ecosystem, our unique culture of collaboration and innovative commercial and service models across different sectors. In short, we are empirical, we are collaborative, we are practice proven and we are innovators.
Capgemini DCX Service practice has a remit to design, build and support some of the largest, most comprehensive and most innovative Digital solutions in the enterprise technology world, enabling its customer to exploit new web opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and achieve successful relationships and communications with online customers and employees. For more information about our Digital Customer Experience offering, we welcome you to visit https://www.capgemini.com/dcx
We are looking for Drupal Developers responsible for front-end development, back-end development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates have a good understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment.
Skills and Experience
* Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
* Fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
* Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
* Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
* Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
* Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
* Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment is a plus
* Experience with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels is a plus
* Fluent Language skills Dutch, French and English
* A unique environment for your personal development
* A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
* Wide range of training and development opportunities
* A competitive salary package
April 10, 2018
Bachelor's degree or equivalent