Select which Site you would like to reach:
2017 - G13 - Senior Consultant - Energy & Utilities - Change Management
Energy & Utilities - Change Management
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Capgemini Consulting's Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC) practice is an undisputable leader globally and in several geographies (e.g. France), providing strategic and management consulting services to CxO level and senior executives helping them address the various industry challenges through the complete value chain from Generation, Transport, Distribution all the way up to Marketing & Sales: Renewable Energy, Nuclear, Smart Energy Services, Operation Excellence…
We distinguish ourselves by being not only involved in strategy formulation but also in the pragmatic implementation of this strategy and its associated services.
What we look for
A Strategy/Management Senior Consultant @ Capgemini Consulting works in multi-disciplinary teams and is involved in responding to a variety of strategic, business and/or operational questions addressing topics within marketing, business transformation, customer experience improvements, strategic/business investment analysis and financial appraisal, operational excellence, technological innovations and new services launches.
To support its ambitious growth strategy and to leverage on Capgemini Consulting sector leadership, Capgemini Consulting Belux is recruiting a Senior Change Management Consultant to join the Change Management team of a large transformation program.
After the project delivery, the Senior Consultant will join the local Change Management competence group and will have the opportunity to deliver cross-sectors.
The candidate must have a right mix of analytical and personal skills, the quality to shine, the modesty to win together and the ambition to be successful in the Utilities industry.
* You have strategy/Management consulting background
* You are business Development minded/ you have a track record
* You have 3 to 5 years of experience in Change Management leading to a practical knowledge of :
+ The people part of transformation
+ Stakeholders management
+ Development and delivery of Communication plan
+ Development and delivery of Learning & Development services
+ Organization Design & Transformation including Target Operating Model, Roles & Responsibility, Competence Management, Governance, Impact Analysis …
* Having working experience with major Utilities in Belgium is a plus
* You have strong general consulting skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through drive, determination, influencing skills
* You have practical knowledge of business process improvement methods & tools such as Lean, BPR, …
* You have the ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments and to work to demanding timeframes/deadlines
* You have Project Management Skills
* You hold a master's degree in Business or Engineering
* An MBA is a plus
* You are fluent in Engish and French or Ducth + you have practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language
* You are a digital native, you are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization
* You have an entrepreneurial mindset
* You are results-oriented
* You have a can-do mentality
* You have very strong interpersonal skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
* You are fully flexible in terms of assignment location
* You have IT affinity
November 3, 2018
Master's degree or equivalent