EUROCONTROL is an intergovernmental organisation with 41 Member States. We are committed to building, together with our partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.
Within the Network Management Directorate (NMD), you will be assigned to the Safety, Quality and Security service, which is responsible for developing, maintaining and promoting the NMD policy for safety, quality and security.
Your job location is Brussels, Belgium.
As the security and safety expert, you will:
- develop, maintain, monitor and evaluate implementation of the NMD integrated policies to meet the NMD strategic objectives and customers' needs.
- advise management and staff on implementation and monitoring of the NMD Integrated Security and Safety Management Systems.
- provide technical advice on security and safety related matters, in particular on the establishment and monitoring of Directorate-wide security and safety performance indicators.
- propose initiatives (projects, actions etc.) and develop related implementation planning; initiatives aiming at continuous improvement and development of the Integrated Security and Safety Management Systems, consistent with the NMD integrated Management Systems (iMS).
- ensure that all activities necessary to achieve and sustain ISO9001 Certification and ISO27001 requirements as well as regulatory requirements are planned, coordinated and executed.
- facilitate internal interfaces and/or contractual arrangements with the ISO certification body, EASA and EC; amongst other responsibilities.
- You have the nationality of one of our Member States.
- You have completed university studies of 4 years in a relevant domain (e.g. aeronautical engineering, IT engineering, etc.) or 3 years with at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience.
- You have experience in applying ISO Security standards.
- You have experience in applying audit techniques (e.g. Lead auditor).
- You have experience in implementing a Security Management System or a Safety Management System. Implementation in ATM would be considered as an asset.
- You have experience with Safety Standards.
Apply before 21.3.2019 for this position (ref. NOC-NM-2019-AD/033) by visiting our new Career page.
WORKING WITH US?
EUROCONTROL offers very attractive and competitive salary and conditions of employments. The package foresees expatriation and integration benefits (i.e.: child and school allowances, expatriation, etc.).
We also offer possibilities for working arrangements such as flexitime, teleworking, etc.
EUROCONTROL also promotes gender and nationalities diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from female candidates.
NMD Security Management, Safety Management System, ISO9001, ISO27001, EASA , aeronautical engineering, aeronautics, IT engineering, Belgium.