EUROCONTROL is an intergovernmental organisation with 41 Member States. We are committed to building, together with our partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.
Within the Network Management Directorate (NMD), you will be assigned to the Safety, Quality and Security service, which is responsible for developing, maintaining and promoting the NMD policy for safety, quality and security.
Your job location is Brussels, Belgium.
As the quality and safety expert, you will:
- To develop, maintain, monitor and evaluate implementation of the NMD integrated policies to meet the NMD strategic objectives and customers' needs.
- To advise management and staff on the implementation and monitoring of the NMD Integrated Quality and Safety Management Systems.
- To propose initiatives (projects, actions etc.) and develop related implementation planning.
- To ensure that all activities necessary to achieve and sustain ISO9001 Certification and regulatory requirements by the Directorate are planned, coordinated and executed.
- To facilitate internal interfaces and/or contractual arrangements with the ISO certification body, EASA and EC;
- To provide regular reviews on suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of processes and controls used within the Directorate, and recommendations for improvement.
- To develop and maintain the quality and safety manuals, amongst other responsibilities.
- You have the nationality of one of our Member States.
- You have completed university studies of 4 years in a relevant domain (e.g. aeronautical engineering, IT engineering...) or 3 years with at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- In addition to the above, you have minimum 4 years of relevant working experience.
- You have experience in applying ISO Quality standards and in applying audit techniques.
- You have experience in implementing a Quality Management System or a Safety Management System. Implementation in ATM would be considered as an asset.
- You have understanding in applying the EU regulatory framework and Safety standards.
Apply before 21.3.2019 for this position (ref. NOC-NM-2019-AD/035) by visiting our new Career page.
WORKING WITH US?
EUROCONTROL offers very attractive and competitive salary and conditions of employments. The package foresees expatriation and integration benefits (i.e.: child and school allowances, expatriation, etc.).
We also offer possibilities for working arrangements such as flexitime, teleworking, etc.
EUROCONTROL also promotes gender and nationalities diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages applications from female candidates.