Project Manager in industrial maintenance
Belgium, Hainaut, Fleurus, Fleurus - Fabricom
Engineering / Projects
IND00000522 Requisition #
ENGIE Fabricom located in Fleurus, is looking for a Project Manager in industrial maintenance.
As a Project Manager you are the main responsible for the smooth proceedings of the maintenance projects. You are not only responsible for the follow-up and realization of the projects within your department, but you also manage your team and you assure the budget follow-up. You are the main contact person for your clients.
* you manage the execution of the framework agreement in the field of industrial maintenance in the steel industry or other industries
* during the projects you work in close contact with your clients
* you play a key role in the development of the business and the long-lasting client relationship
* you manage all contacts with the clients/suppliers/partners from the start of the call for tenders until the execution of the classical/transversal projects or the temporary partnerships
* you determine the planning and employ all means in order to realize the contract
* you take the overall responsibility in the management of your service (evaluation and follow-up of the budget, planning, …)
* you assure the execution of the solution, the elaboration of the planning and the good realization of the projects
* you are capable to anticipate and you are a strong organizer in order to assure that the works will be executed in accordance with the deadlines and the budget and this in full respect of the ENGIE Fabricom procedures
* you observe and take responsibility in the execution of the safety, quality and environment rules with respect of the regular procedures
* you are an Industrial Engineer in electromechanics, mechanics or electricity
* you have minimal 5 years of experience in industrial maintenance Project Management. Experience in the steel industry is a plus
* experience in the development and management of a continuous improvement process is strongly appreciated
* you strictly respect all safety rules
* you hold a VCA certificate
* you have a good working knowledge of Word and Excel
* you have a perfect knowledge of French and a technical knowledge of English
* you have a profound knowledge of methods used in preventive/predictive maintenance (vibrational, stroboscopic, thermographic analyses, …)
* you have an overall technical knowledge in equipment and materials commonly used in the industry (pumps, ventilators, conveyer belts, screw jack, control units, instrumentation and measurements,…)
* you know how to read plans (electrical, mechanical, hydraulical, P&ID)
* you are budget, return and result oriented
* you have good commercial competences
* you are a real team player and a good communicator
* you have good analytical skills and you are a real problem solver
* you are very accurate, pragmatic and field oriented
* you can work autonomously
ENGIE Fabricom offers you
Working at ENGIE Fabricom is a challenge that opens up opportunities to participate in exciting projects in various sectors of activity. You will be in contact with on-site personnel and offered training in cutting-edge technologies. You will be entrusted with a range of responsibilities, to be performed with a high degree of team spirit and self-sufficiency. Attractive career opportunities are available in line with your profile and your motivation.
Your HR contact person
Jennifer +32 472 18 12 36
* Posting Date: Jul 9, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.