Programme Coordinator (190000UR)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
This opening is a great opportunity for you to be part of the team helping Deloitte University EMEA, and becoming familiar with an international learning.
* Responsible for planning and execution of learning programme(s) delivery, includes programme administration, liaison with key programme stakeholders, pre/post programme communication, on-site first point of contact and support with financial management of the programme
* Delivers outstanding experience for learners using established tools and procedures.
* Is in charge of programme administration and procurement in liaison with key programme stakeholders such as programme directors and external contractors
* Prepare the pre/post programme communication and pre/post work requirements
* Acts as the first point of contact on-site for programme contractors
* Escalates participants/faculty issues to Programme Director
* Supports Programme Director with the financial management of the programme
* Understands and is in charge of checking the invoicing process
* Adhere to Deloitte University EMEA processes and tools
* You are a young graduate with a master degree
* Because of your organizational intelligence, you understand the culture of the organization
* Through analytical thinking you are able to rationally break down problems
* Your customer orientation allows you to quickly answers customers' expectations
* You are a team player who builds relationships and expresses the conviction that everyone can bring something to the team
* Your proactivity allows you to take advantage of present opportunities
* You have practical skills with administrative systems software and systems, MS Office
* You have excellent communication skills and are able to work with people at all levels in the organization
* Excellent English language proficiency (both written and verbal)
* You are careful and accurate with strong organizational skills
* You are flexible and set the right priorities
* You will work at DU EMEA facility Brussels and Chantilly (France), and you should be open for travel
We offer you
* A temporary one year contract
: Internal Services
: DT Global