Pharmacy Channel BELGIUM
Field Sales Manager Pharmacy Channel BELGIUM
Multiple Locations: Beerse, Belgium; Belgium
Functions: Contract Administration
Start a new job search
Apply Get Referred
Requisition ID: 00001F2U
The Field Sales Managers role is to deliver our Business plan objectives including net revenues, profit and market share for the total Belgian Pharmacy Channel. Key to the delivery will be the coaching and support of the local field representative team, outstanding executional focus, close collaboration with local shopper marketing teams and strong external connection to our customer base.
* Manages the day-to-day activities of the field sales team & support employees to ensure compliance with business plan objectives and company policies.
* Actively coaches & supports the team and is responsible for personal development & talent agenda.
* Proactively monitors results and is accountable for target KPI delivery & reporting; adjusts as necessary - with focus on sell in (NTS) and sell out metrics.
* Proactively leads and embeds the J & J route to market agenda including the J & J Way Customer Management Principles, Perfect Store Activation, Value based Detailing & Training and Revenue Growth Management.
* Support customer experience via active stakeholder management of customer service, finance teams where appropriate.
* Together with the Pharmacy Channel lead, participate in regional or cluster projects
Drives a market leading commercial agenda including:
* Reviews market trends and market share development to shape customer needs
* Develop business expansion strategy for leading key customergroupings, online customers.
* Input into Customer First Sales & Promotional Plan in close collaboration with local shopper and finance teams. Oversee TPI and promotional spend management with support from sales and operational excellence.
* Provides leadership into sales & demand forecasting. (owns sales forecast).
* Manage the customer relationship with key wholesalers -
* Proactively oversees the weekly and monthly sales targets and communication of same
* Oversee administration
* Competently manages the daily administration using the provided J & J technology tools, Workday, Concur, Pharma-genius, etc.
* Active member of the Belgium Pharmacy Commercial Team
* Together with the Pharmacy Channel Manager, Commercial Director & other functional leaders, provides input into country channel strategy and people engagement discussions.
* Values Based leader. Above all, you will value and demonstrate Integrity & Trust.
* Agility & Ownership. You will delight in taking ownership for opportunities and challenges & be nimble and agile to compliantly achieve success.
* Min 10 sales and experience in pharmacy channel with proven track record of delivery.
* 5 years + people management experience
* Masters degree or equivalent
* Fluency in Dutch, French & English.
* Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
* Flexible, entrepreneurial & proactive approach
* Structured, well-organized way of working with attention to detail
* High propensity for collaboration & cross functional ways of working.
* High propensity for analytics, data and IT systems.
* High propensity for people development.
What does this role offer the right candidate?
* Be part of the Nr. 1 OTC company in Belgium and shape health outcomes for Belgian consumers and patients.
* Opportunity to expand people leadership - develop leadership styles
* Build strategic muscle - shape future channel and customer strategies.
* Obtain broader general management experience (via Commercial leadership meetings)
* Opportunity for future promotion, local and International experiences.
Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)
Consumer & Personal Care