Operations Manager (190000AS)
Deloitte is one of the leading companies in the world providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice.
Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services. Our strategic key priorities for 2019: be future proof, agile, sustainable and deliver value.
The Operations Manager translates the DSI strategy into a tactical plan and organizes the follow-up of this plan. With your project management, reporting and problem solving skills you will manage the daily business operation needs on a strategic level. Your profound analysis and clear business recommendations will enable the Chief of Operations to take the right decisions. Your knowledge of the business and its stakeholders lead to transformation with an impact that matters.
* You translate, in co-creation with a cross-functional team, the DSI strategy into clear tactical, financial and operational plans.
* You organize and monitor the implementation of these plans with a transparent and effective program management in order to deliver value. This also includes practical matters, such as preparing meetings and presentations for the Chief of Operations.
* You look for opportunities to optimize processes and propose innovative solutions while keeping a holistic overview of the different system landscapes, interdependencies and stakeholders.
* You act in a setting with Regional, NSE and Global guidelines.
* You contribute to a more (internal) client oriented approach to further professionalize the service delivery in an effective way. You connect the dots within DSI.
* You write fact based reports, keeping in mind the specificities of all the DSI departments. You deliver detailed input for strategy decisions.
* You introduce new and innovative approaches in business processes, analyze data and solve problems.
* You manage several projects and ensure that project management methodology is applied in an agile way.
* You act with a business-oriented mindset and cope with ambiguity and conflict of interests.
* You think along with the internal client, listen to the client's voice and give professional advice.
* You demonstrate strong presentation skills and adjust your style to a wide range of audiences.
* You give feedback in a structured and personalized manner and invite others to provide feedback.
* You lead data gathering in order to formulate a hypothesis and conduct a root cause analysis using a structured problem solving approach.
* You ensure that all deliverables meet the Deloitte standards in terms of compliancy, risk management and quality.
* You have + 6 years of relevant experience in operational management, with knowledge of the different areas (Finance, Project Management, People, IT, …).
* You have proven skills in project management and process design (E2E and customer oriented).
* You are a trustworthy and experienced people coach.
* You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French, both written and spoken.
* You are an expert in PowerPoint and Excel.
* A challenging job with a lot of contacts and room for initiatives.
* An innovative and stimulating work environment that encourages personal development and growth.
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits, in accordance with your education, experience and skills.
: Internal Services
: Central PMO & Checkpoint