Market Research Project Manager
Market Research Project Manager
Location BRUSSEL - BRUXELLES, BELGIUM
Experience level Experienced Hire
Job details sector Marketing including Branding & Offer Development
Share offer Facebook Twitter Linkedin
The Insights team of AXA Belgium is looking for an enthusiastic Market Research Project Manager.
The Marketing department is tasked with developing a strategy that integrates the needs and behaviour of the consumers within the insurance activities of AXA Belgium. This is feasible thanks to, among other things, better quantitative and qualitative knowledge of the consumer, which enables us to develop a product range and solutions that will satisfy our insurance brokers as well as our end customers.
In this context, as Market Research Project Manager, you will be responsible for processing data from the various studies from A to Z. Your tasks are as follows:
* You will assist the team with the development and monitoring of research projects both for internal customers of the Marketing department and for the other departments of AXA Belgium.
* You will define the best research methodology (quanti or quali) to answer internal briefing and conduct the research projects from A to Z.
* You will actively conduct qualitative research through face to face interviews with consumers.
* From these studies you will extract the insights that will serve as input for the development of products/services and actions to be undertaken.
* You will measure, evaluate and contribute towards the improvement of our activities and initiatives, based on the combination of information from various sources (Voice of the Customers, Voice of the Distributor, quantitative/qualitative or portfolio data).
* You hold a degree in economic sciences, marketing or equivalent experience.
* 5 to 10 years' professional experience in quantitative and qualitative research in a research bureau or in a market research team.
* Affinity with new research methods.
* A positive/can do attitude.
* Experience in working to a budget and demonstrating focus on results.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
* Analytical and critical mind-set, able to take objective distance.
* Able to take initiative, keen to learn.
* Natural curiosity.
* Good common sense, pragmatism, authenticity.
* Organised but flexible and willing to change priorities.
* Accuracy, precision.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
* Fluently bilingual Dutch/French and a good knowledge of English.
* A full-time work contract with unlimited duration.
* An interesting and varied job within a great atmosphere in wonderful brand new offices
* A competitive salary with benefits adapted to the personal needs (teleworking, cafetaria plan…).
* Challenging projects and inspiring partnerships.
* Access to a large internal job market and training opportunities.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.