IT Product Specialist CO/BPC
Mission and Context
You are the Product Specialist CO/BPC within the Applications department. You are the interface between the BPO organisation and IT. As such you are a trusted and accountable partner of the BPO to understand business strategies and priorities, and translate these in appropriate technology efforts and a (product) delivery roadmap, enabling the BPO and Etex businesses.
Together with your colleagues , you will be part of an on-going IT transformation journey within Etex to become and remain a world class partner for its people, customers, partners and society. You will have to interact with the many colleagues in the business and IT around the globe to help us shape our current and future IT landscape that is fully capable of helping us win today and in the future.
Roles and Responsibilities
This function of Product Specialist includes the following tasks :
- functions as the organisational ambassador for the knowledge area.
- applies expertise to suppor an organisation's vision and strategic decision.
- Understands, articulates and implements best practices related to his area of expertise.
- Provides guidance on an area of capability that can solve an organsiational need.
- Participates actively in all phases of the sotware development life cycle.
- Supports the definition of processes and policies, and communicate the contexts in which the rules, processes and policies are applied.
- Validates the requirements and deliverables that describe the product or service the service provider will produce.
- Provides input for the design and construction of test cases and scenarios and may also validate executed test results.
- Provides input into and executes user documentation and training material and assures high quality standards.
- Resolves issues relevant to project or service deliverables within the area of expertise.
Fluent knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage.
Geographical Context and Travel Requirements
Etex Values and Competencies
Connect and CarePassion for ExcellencePioneer to Lead