IT Product Manager Supply Chain Planning
Mission and Context
You are responsible for managing the IT Product(s) in the Supply Chain Planning area within the IT Applications department.
You will report to the Application Manager - Supply Chain Planning Applications Lead.
Roles and Responsibilities
This function of Product Manager includes the following tasks :
The product manager is the interface between the BPO organization and IT.
• Be a trusted and accountable partner of the BPO to understand business strategies and priorities.
• Translate these in appropriate technology efforts and a (product) delivery roadmap, enabling the BPO and Etex businesses
• Helps understand the organizational capabilities and skills required to deliver on the roadmap
• Ensure timely, qualitative, and cost-effective delivery of projects and change requests for the business according to the defined targets and project deliverables.
• Gathers and evaluates business demands in alignment with the demand side (business), to understand the requirements and impacts on the current state of the product.
• Identifies optimization in a product lifecycle by understanding how the product will add value to the business and how it will be used
• Collaborates with the development/delivery teams that support and evolve the product.
• Aligns future solutions together with SME, project manager, solution architect and service manager.
• Ensure the needed documentation (Technical, functional and end user) is available and accessible for every target group
• End-to-End responsible of the product (standardization) within Etex IT ( Project / changes and transition to operations.)
• Keep product knowledge up to date (market evolution).
• Initiates and participates on CAB (Change Advisory Board) meetings and conduct stakeholder communication and adoption of the product(s)
Product / Domain Knowledge, you have an IT or business Master’s degree and affinity with technology, systems and solutions in particular.
You have deep knowledge of Supply Chain planning, Identify, validate and implement processes (e.g., supply planning, buyer planning, capacity planning and S&OP) within assigned value stream that align with key business strategies
Support the SCM Department in effective execution of IBP Process, with particular focus on Supply & Demand balancing.
Experience with SAP, Anaplan, O9 solutions or equivalent planning tools.
Lead in the execution of strategic initiatives
Develop talent and execute plan in alignment with functional growth strategies of the department
Identify risk, develop and lead in the implementation of supply chain strategies within assigned value stream which may include negotiations with internal and external parties
Manage activities with the accountability for successful completion of all deliverables. Identify risk, develop mitigation strategies, alternative solutions, resolve issues, action item follow up, etc. in collaboration with cross functional and/or matrix teams
Experience with big data requirements & data science is a plus
You have strong & impactful communication skills (both oral and written), presentation skills and interpersonal skills in order to deal effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
You have strong analytical skills, are strong in conceptual thinking with an ability to translate complex technical information into business focused solutions, incl. design thinking.
You have a customer focus and agile mindset, build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions that drive business value and/or efficiencies.
You are familiar with agile delivery methods.
Fluent knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of other European languages is an advantage.
Etex Values and Competencies
Connect and CarePassion for ExcellencePioneer to Lead
Geographical Context and Travel Requirements
You are prepared to travel as needed.