International Project Manager
Belgium, Vlaanderen, Mechelen
045607 Requisition #
12 hours ago Post Date
Apply for Job
Recommend to a Friend
Sign Up for Job Alerts
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
The company employs over 90 000 people and operates a network of more than 1 000 offices and laboratories around the world. In Belgium 1.650 people are working for SGS.
SGS Life Science Services carries out all type of services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, from coordination and running of clinical trials with new molecules or techniques on human beings, to support and consultancy on post marketing registration activities. SGS Life Science Services has also expertise in the quality control of pharmaceuticals.
We are currently looking for: International Project Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
* Provides leadership to a cross-functional / multi-national team in the execution of the clinical research projects (e.g. clinical trials).
* Is the primary liaison between the sponsor, the SGS project team, and the different vendors participating in the study throughout the lifecycle of the project.
* Performs general supervision of the project and liaises with the different departments involved in the execution of the project.
* Ensures the assigned trials are conducted in accordance to contract and in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements, the protocol and predefined procedures, the applicable quality standards and the mutually accepted timelines.
* Proactively works with the project team to identify potential issues and provides contingencies to accommodate the needs of the assigned project
* Provides leadership in regularly scheduled project team meetings with both internal and external (if applicable) resources
* Contributes to the pre-award process, the development of the study budget and related documents as well as the bid defense meeting, if applicable.
* University degree or PhD in life sciences/medical background, with at least 2 years of experience in an International Project Management role, having managed international phase 2 and 3 clinical trials in a pharmaceutical or biotech company or another CRO.
* Strong problem-solving and leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Good people management skills (ability to lead and motivate a team)
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills
* Quality minded
* Ability to work independently and in a team
* Fluent writing and speaking English, other languages (Dutch, French,) are an asset
* Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
* Resistance to stress and work pressure
What we offer :
* An interesting salary package : gross salary, meal vouchers, insurances and company car.
* You will work in a professional environment that promotes growth and you will receive an extensive training at the start of your carreer at SGS.
* An excellent work-life balance.
Apply online or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com