Banking Strategy & Transformation Consultant
Banking Strategy & Transformation Consultant (190000TR)
Join our team and help our clients to make their strategy and vision concrete by supporting them in business case exercises, raising awareness about and helping them adapt towards the most recent trends in the banking industry and transforming their business.
Who you'll be working with
We live in world that is undergoing significant transformation and disruption. Our passionate team knows that keeping up with the pace of change in the financial sector requires a willingness to question long-held beliefs, be aware of the art of the possible with evolving technologies and envision where our clients want to go. By aligning financial institutions' strategy and their vision for their operations, we help our clients design and implement sustainable change in their operations department, thereby transforming their business.
What work you'll be doing
* Transforming the business of banks, by defining new value propositions, developing new underwriting capabilities, or (re)imagining their target operating model;
* Helping CXOs simplifying their organization through operational efficiency, product simplification, and process optimization;
* Supporting banks in connecting with their distributors and clients, by improving their customer journey and distribution channel capabilities.
How you'll grow
* You will work on strategic and transformation projects and learn how a client project is managed;
* While becoming proficient in the enabling methodologies, tools and processes, you'll rapidly take on increased responsibility over deliverables and towards clients;
* Increasingly, you'll assume more responsibility and manage and mentor junior team members;
* As you grow in your job, you'll take on a more senior role and subsequently develop a relationship with the client and position Deloitte for other assignments;
* As you become proficient in combining these various skillsets, you'll supervise and manage all phases of a project, plan project activities and monitor its progress.
What's in it for you
* You'll grow your skills and knowledge in the financial services market, processes and trends, as well as developing your people skills;
* You'll work with a team of like-minded professionals with diverse areas of expertise who are eager to share their experience and coach you;
* You'll have the opportunity to expand your network and your horizons as you work in an international context with colleagues from different countries.
* You are a team player with strong communication skills and realize that excellence can only be achieved as a team;
* You're conscious of the role you will have in the banking market and understand how the banking value chain and business processes work;
* You combine intellectual curiosity with creativity to turn bright ideas into brighter solutions;
* You blend outstanding analytical and project skills with solid business acumen;
* You have an innate concern to know the business and are fascinated with industry trends and market dynamics;
* You're people minded, nimble and sensitive to your environment;
* During your education, you have developed an interest in strategy, financial services and digital technologies. You have a background in business orientation such as a Masters in Commercial Engineering, (Applied) Economics, (Financial) Management or Civil Engineering. A specialization in banking is a plus.
: Business Operations