Innovation Manager - Nuclear
Belgium, Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001991 Requisition #
Business Entity Belgium - Nuclear
Tractebel, part of ENGIE group has more than 150 years of experience and is one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies. With more than 60 years of nuclear experience, our high-level engineering and consulting services offer added-value across the full lifecycle of nuclear installations, from design to decommissioning.
The "Innovation Lab" Department of the Business Entity Belgium - Nuclear is responsible for:
* Taking initiatives with respect to business diversification by leveraging on Tractebel competences in energy, water, urban and nuclear
* Organizing and encouraging the process of ideation with a view to generating new business ideas in line with Engie's zero carbon strategy
* Promoting innovation culture and acting as a catalyst to support its development
* Fostering innovation and entrepreneurship internally and externally
* Funding internal and external efforts
* Facilitating collaboration within Engie and with external partners (universities, start-ups, corporations…) on innovative projects
* Coordinating R&D
* Providing support with/leading proposal preparation and submittion related to R&D and Innovation to several clients (Engie-DDN, H2020 EC program, EBL, ...)
As an Innovation Manager within the "Innovation Lab" Department
* You participate to providing directions to the innovation in Tractebel, in particular designing the R&D roadmap for nuclear activities
* You are a true "project builder": you take initiatives in order to build new entrepreneurial/innovation projects such as initiate ideas or package and reinforce ideas from the colleagues, contacting external parties (partners, prospects, clients…) in order to help building a viable value proposition.
* You act internally to help build a team around new innovation projects and you provide coaching and guidance to the team
* You are a permanent full-time member of the Innovation Lab staff.
* You report to the Head of Innovation Lab who reports to the General Manager of the BE Belgium NUC
* You are a natural-born entrepreneur
* You are autonomous, you like to take initiatives
* You are outstanding listener
* You are a team player
* You understand the stakes of a large company
* You have a master in Engineering
* You have a sound understanding of technical topics but also acute business skills
* You have 10 years of experience in a technical or business environment with project management
* Languages skills: Fluent English as well as French and/or Dutch.
What we offer
* A large freedom and autonomy in your job
* A work environment where all ingredient are ready for entrepreneurship and innovation: highly skilled and motivated people, dedicated funding, a clear mandate, colleagues who are outstanding team players
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Tractebel welcomes candidates from all backgrounds, and actively promotes Diversity in the workforce.
* Posting Date: Jul 11, 2019
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.