HR Legal Advisor
HR Legal Advisor (190000UP)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Services & Investments (DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources, Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our DSI Talent Reward & Analytics team in Zaventem (Gateway building, Zaventem Airport) we are searching for an
In-house Legal Advisor (Talent) (m/f)
Your job consists of supporting the team's Legal Manager with all HR legal queries and projects.
You will act as an internal legal advisor and will work closely together with the Reward & Analytics team's specialists in payroll administration, payroll, quality and reward analysis. In this position you will:
* Give expert legal advice and assistance to internal clients and stakeholders in the field of employment, social security and privacy law (e.g. employment contracts, HR policies, flexible reward, benefits in kind, employee insurances, self-employed status, GDPR compliance);
* Be/become an internal subject matter expert in employee benefits (employee insurance coverage, reward packages, reward programs, benefits policies) and ensure our way of working is in compliance with laws and regulations;
* Support with the organisation of social dialogue (prepare/attend meetings of the social representation bodies, prepare social elections process);
* Assist in ensuring GDPR compliance of the Talent department;
* Work both on ad hoc queries (day-to-day advice) and projects aiming at enhancing our current way of working, using your subject matter expertise in a multidisciplinary environment;
* Draft contract templates, HR policies, practice communications;
* Prepare and give presentations on various topics in the field of HR law;
* Stay abreast with developments and trends in HR legal and employee benefits and make suggestions in view of enhancing our way of working and our reward packages and programs.
* You ideally have a master degree in law
* You have 2 to 5 years relevant experience in the field of social law (as a lawyer or an in-house legal advisor)
* You communicate fluently in Dutch/French and English, both verbally and in writing
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You are self-starting, hands-on, pro-active and result-driven
* You have a positive, creative and flexible mindset
* You are a team player, able to leverage on a multidisciplinary environment
* You have or are willing to develop project coordination competencies
* A challenging job with a lot of room for initiatives aiming at building our Talent organisation;
* The opportunity to be involved in strategic projects and decision-making;
* An ever-changing, inspiring and multidisciplinary environment where experts in various fields work together;
* Room for personal development and growth;
* Continuous learning, training and coaching opportunities;
* A competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
* Attractive extralegal benefits.
: Internal Services
: Central Talent