GEB-Junior Engineer Roads-Hasselt, Gent, Antwerp
Engineering / Projects
TRA00001130 Requisition #
ENGIE is a global energy company, a leading provider of electricity, natural gas, and energy services. With 153,090 employees in more than 70 countries worldwide, ENGIE achieved revenue of €66.6 billion in 2016. ENGIE is committed to being a leader in the energy transition.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to create the future of energy. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
At the helm of the Energy Transition, TRACTEBEL provides a full range of services throughout the life cycle of its clients' projects. As one of the world's largest engineering consultancy companies and with more than 150 years of experience, we are able to offer our customers multidisciplinary solutions in energy, water and infrastructure. Our broad range of expertise extends across Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Latin America, allowing us to rise to our clients' most demanding challenges with the same high-quality engineering and consulting services no matter where their projects are.
Tractebel seeks a (m/f) :
Junior Engineer Roads
Hasselt, Gent, Antwerp
Tractebel specialises in Smart & Sustainable Infrastructure. We are an engineering and consultancy firm with more than 100 years of expertise in energy and infrastructure projects. Our experts and project managers are active across the full project life cycle, from feasibility studies to decommissioning. We have 3,300 employees in more than 80 countries around the world.
* You will work on infrastructure projects involving the geometric and structural design of motorways, regional roads and urban streets;
* You will work on the hydraulic design of sewers, etc.;
* You will produce tender documents;
* In all infrastructure studies, you will factor in such aspects as spatial integration, mobility, safety and sustainability;
* You will provide project managers with technical support;
* You will seek out solutions autonomously;
* You will monitor new trends in the field.
* You have a master's degree in industrial or engineering sciences (industrial or civil engineering): architecture;
* Relevant work experience is a plus, but not required;
* You are at home working in a team; it motivates you;
* You are customer-focused, flexible and communicative;
* You have good practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project;
* You can work with the MX CAD or Civil 3D. This is a plus, but is not required;
* You speak fluent Dutch. Good knowledge of English is recommended. Knowledge of French is a plus;
* You have a category B driving licence.
What we offer
* An interesting and varied job in an international environment with a good work/life balance;
* A stable work environment where professional growth and development are stimulated (via the Tractebel School and the ENGIE University);
* An attractive compensation package with fringe benefits;
* A permanent contract to ensure the roles offered are in accordance with your skills, interests, career goals and lifestyle.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Increase your visibility by updating your profile.
Find your submissions details.