Responsibility for standard costing and assistance on inventory accounting and controlling for the Ethicon Global Surgery Sourcing COE.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Day-to-day responsibility for setup and maintenance of standard costing in cooperation with manufacturing plant, purchasing department, global surgery group and distribution centers
* Ensure timely and accurate monthly closing of inventory accounts
* Manage and analyze purchase price variances and assist with slow moving and obsolete stock provision for manufacturing site.
* Active participation in actuals and budgeting process for inventory including management reporting.
* Business partnering and active participation in supply chain deployment projects
Maintain the highest compliance standards and assist in audit and SOX compliance testing
Education and/or Experience
* Recent graduate or first work experience
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Economy, Finance, Business Engineering, Commercial sciences or similar
Other Skills and Abilities
* Fluency in English, ability to speak in French & or Dutch is a plus
* Analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Able to work accurately and dares to take ownership
* Ability to deal with short deadlines and willing to work in a continues changing business
* Actively seek opportunities for self-development and learning
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Diegem
European Logistics Center (8785)