Finance & Performance - EU sector - (Senior) Consultant (190000LJ)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services, legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our firm offers services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte Consulting Belgium has established a strong and recognized Finance Transformation practice. Our Finance Transformation services address critical issues facing finance across major industry sectors, including vision and strategy, organization and talent, business processes, and technology. Within our Finance Transformation practice, the Finance @ EU Centre of Excellence leverages our service offering with deep EU industry expertise, and helps EU institutions to address their key finance, accounting and reporting challenges.
We are hiring a (senior) consultant to strengthen the Finance @ EU Centre of Excellence.
As such, you will:
* Support our clients, through various project assignments, in identifying, defining and implementing client tailored solutions;
* Participate to initiatives to develop eminence in the Finance @ EU Centre of Excellence.
You will contribute to a wide range of finance transformation projects at the European Commission, EU decentralized institutions and other EU institutions, by:
* Delivering projects in the fields of
+ Digital Finance;
+ Financial processes improvement and financial re-organization;
+ Budget implementation compliance and efficiency;
+ Financial & management reporting;
+ Costing, Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting;
+ Financial Regulation policy and research.
* Further developing our footprint within the European Institutions;
* Coach younger resources and help them evolve.
* You have a genuine interest in the European Institutions and want to take part in their further development;
* You want to work in an international and dynamic environment;
* You have a Master Degree and strong affinity with finance, technology, data and information management;
* You have 3 to 6 years of relevant industry, business and technological experience;
* You have been actively involved in transformations and project work.
* Experience with finance and reporting tools such as SAP, Anaplan and Qlik (Sense) is an asset;
* You are creative and eager to innovate;
* You have excellent language skills in English and French. Knowledge of Dutch and of any other European language is an asset;
* You are willing to travel in the European Union on a regular basis.
* A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* Access to a large catalogue of high quality trainings;
* An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
* Opportunities to further develop your career.
: Enterprise Performance